𝟷♕

☽☽

☽☽—

☽☽

__

"come on let's go to the club, you're always working so much. you need to let loose." your best friend briana says, trying to convince you.

"we basically go every night bri, i just want to relax for once." you plop on the couch.

"please? just for a little while, you know we have the most fun when we're clubbing." she pleads.

"fine... just for a little while." you give in because you know she's persistent.

"thank you thank you!!" she squeals and pulls you up.

"yeah yeah, let's just get ready." you roll your eyes and follow her to the closet.

you both take showers and put on your best outfits. then you take a couple of pictures in the mirror and such.

"we look damn good!" she says and checks you both out in the mirror.

"don't we always." you reply with a wink.

you order an uber because you have a feeling tonight is going to be one hell of a ride.

you were right.

you arrive at the club & bar, you walk in and naturally all eyes are on you. you carry yourself with such class and sophistication. you walk to the bar with your best friend and get your usual drinks, then head to your vip section. you talk with your friend for a while and sip on your drinks. you can feel a set of eyes burning into your skin.

"do you feel that?" you say and try your best not to look around.

"feel what?" she replies and looks around not so subtly.

"eyes, burning into your skin. like someone is staring."

briana turns around to see who in the club is staring at you and what she sees makes her eyes widen.

"find out who yet?" you ask, curious about her reaction.

"yeah actually and you might want to have a look yourself." she replies and points her head in the direction of the culprit.

you turn around to see a guy with penetrative eyes and a strong build. his eyes remind you that of a lion's; piercing, predatory and ready to pounce at any second.

he holds your gaze and seemingly puts you in a trance, but you break out of it when she taps you.

"hey, you good?" she asks.

"yeah no i'm fine sorry." you reply, shaking off the feeling of trouble.

"hmm, does someone have their eye on mystery man over there?" she smirks and nudges you.

"what? please of course not." you say, trying to sound as believable as possible.

"mhm whatever you say, but you do know who that is right?" she gives you a look.

"no not really, enlighten me." you say; your interest slightly piqued.

"well as far as i've heard, he has quite the reputation. he's a japanese mafia boss, and very well known at that. he's killed a bountiful number of people, and he's known for being an immense playboy."

"hmm, so i'm guessing he's dangerous?"

"very." she replies.

you get up and start to head to his vip section.

"woah, wait where are you going?" she asks you.

"over there, i want to see what he has to say." you reply and start walking.

"you couldn't wait a little?" she chuckles.

"of course not you know me, i always get what i want. plus his buddy over there can't seem to take his eyes off of you." you wink.

"really? wait the tall muscular one with the man bun?" she asks and her eyes light up.

"yep, i know he's your type so let's go."

you grab her hand and you both walk over to their vip section. there are women all over him, but you honestly don't care. you push past all the women and sit next to him, while your friend talks to his.

"hi there, i saw you staring from afar and frankly i like what i see." you say and look him up and down.

"you're pretty bold huh? i like that." he says, returning the look.

"good to know, and what might your name be?"

"you don't know my name?" he replies, curiously.

"that's why i asked pretty boy." you say.

"it's ren, and yours?"

"you'll find out if you're lucky enough." you smirk.

"am i not lucky enough?" he replies.

"hmm let's see, is the big bad mafia boss lucky enough to know my name? not yet."

"so you do know who i am, you're not scared?"

"of course not, you have money and power but, so do i."

"c'mon i have lots of blood on my hands." he says, trying to intimidate you, or rather, impress you.

"that doesn't put fear in me ren."

he registers what you said and shoots you an respectable smile.

"i like your vibe, so could i take you back to mine?"

xx.