𝟼♕

☽☽

☽☽—

☽☽

when you guys walk in, you hear faint moans and noises. you look over at ren to see his reaction,

"i'm guessing they're having a good ass night." he says and you try to hold back your laughter.

"yeah, they really are. probably thought we would go back to yours or be out longer." you say.

"well do you want to go back to mines?" he asks.

"yeah let's go and let them have their time together." he interlocks his hands with yours.

he drives to the estate and arrives after 20 minutes or so. you both get out of the car and walk in the estate. you see the blonde girl you saw three days ago and her eyes widen as she sees you and ren holding hands.

"boss." she bows.

"tsumiki, did you get the report i needed?" he asks.

so her name's tsumiki. you thought to yourself.

"yes boss it's on your desk in your office." she says and glances at you.

he nods and is about to walk up the stairs with you,

"i told you, i'd be back." you say.

"boss if you don't mind me asking, who's this?" she asks, completely ignoring your statement.

"i do mind you asking, so don't ask again." he says sternly and she bows then walks away.

"and who might that be, hmm?" you ask.

"one of the women i've hired, nothing more nothing less." he says and you can see the slight annoyance on his face.

you can tell by his body language that there's a story behind them two but you won't pry, for now.

you two get to his master bedroom and you sit on the bed. he loosens his tie, signaling that he's about to start undressing. you just sit and watch in curiosity to see what he's hiding under all of those suits.

"very shameless, are we?" he says as he feels your eyes on him.

"maybe a bit." you chuckle and keep your focus on him.

"well if you wanted to see what's under here, you could've just asked." you hear the slyness in his voice.

"i'm not that shameless ren." you chuckle.

he walks over to you and sits down next to you on the bed. he gently grabs your chin and pulls you in for a kiss.

you can't figure out the feeling behind the kiss. it feels gentle yet lustful. he pulls away, leaving you wanting more. you just now realize that he's shirtless and his toned body is prominent now.

it makes you want to jump his bones right then and there, but you don't.

"sorry i had to cut that short i just wanted to chill with you tonight, but felt like kissing you. you have really soft lips by the way." he says, being half aware of how much he riled you up.

you keep quiet and go grab one of his big shirts and boxers. you walk into the bathroom and take a shower. he just watches you and studies your movement. he now is fully aware that you're a bit irritated, but he doesn't press the issue until you get done showering.

you get in the shower and wash away the feeling he made you experience. it was definitely a feeling you've felt before, just more intense.

you wanted to pounce on him at that very moment.

but after hearing his thoughts you decided to respect what he wanted.

you get out of the shower and dry off. you put the clothes on and walk out to see him not in the room. you just shrug it off because you're irritated, and not necessarily at him but in general. you get comfy in the bed and turn away from his spot. you eventually fall asleep.

morning comes and he's still not in bed. he actually never came to bed, as you see his side is untouched. you know you shouldn't worry because he is a mafia boss, but that also makes you worry the most because he becomes a target.

you go downstairs to see all of his men standing in a bit of a crowd. you stand at the top of the stairs to see ren is completely fine and having something like a meeting.

he turned to see you on the stairs and locked eyes with you. you hold his gaze but break it and walk back to his room.

all you can wonder is;

where the hell was he last night and why didn't he come to bed?

xx.