𝟷𝟶♕

☽☽

☽☽—

☽☽

"you want me to stay here, why?" he asks, knowing exactly why.

"c'mon reiji , you know already." you say.

"i know, i just want to hear you say it." he smirks and you sigh.

"fine, because i like having you around." you say.

"i know who wouldn't?" he teases and you pull away then walk towards your bed.

"c'mere i was kidding~" he says as he comes behind you and places his hands on your waist.

you can't deny the butterflies and attraction you feel towards him. you knew him as the handsome persistent guy who you'd always see at the estate, but now you feel a genuine spark.

you give in and turn around, placing your arms around his neck. he looks down and smiles at you. he places a small kiss on your forehead.

"you gave in really easily." he teases again.

"don't make me regret it." you roll your eyes.

"hey i'll sleep on the couch in the living room." he says and is about to walk out.

"no way in hell are you sleeping on the couch. i asked you to stay here, with me. so you're sleeping in my bed." you say and bring him to the bed.

"guess i won't win this argument huh?" he says.

"not a chance and i know you probably weren't planning on staying over, so you can sleep in your boxers to be more comfortable. only if you want to of course." you explain.

"will you be comfortable with me sleeping that way?"  he asks.

"i suggested it so yes." you say.

"okay if you say so, i'll get comfortable." he responds and strips down to his boxers.

you can't help but look as he undresses. his torso is very defined and you can see he frequently works out.

"you're not very subtle, you know?" he says and snaps you out of your trance.

"who says i was trying to be?" you snap back.