𝟽♕

☽☽

☽☽—

☽☽

you walk back upstairs and sit on the bed. you wait for him to come up but he doesn't.

you truly don't want to overstep boundaries, but you want to know where he was. you figured that he realized that you were irritated, so why didn't he come to bed?

it's been 45 more minutes so you decide to call it a day, since he's obviously not coming up anytime soon.

you walk down the stairs, through the corridor and make your way to the front door.

"doing the walk of shame?" tsumiki says, but you ignore her because you're not in the mood.

"oh wait boss was with me all night long." she says then you pause and face her.

"i didn't know he liked desperate tramps. and you're just someone he hired." you say.

"oh no no, there's much more history between the two of us." she says.

"well let it be history and history only." you say and begin to walk away again.

"last night was history but it was damn good." she starts to provoke you.

you really didn't want to be that girl, the girl that argues over a guy but she is really pushing it.

"good for you." you simply say.

"i bet he hasn't even touched you." she keeps going.

you walk towards her and stand directly in front of her.

"the only reason we haven't did anything, is because i have respect. it's not because he hasn't wanted to, i mean look at me." your voice starts to carry through the corridor.

you see ren walk close by through another room.

"ren!" she calls out and he walks over.

"what is it?" he asks as she latches onto his arm.

"why is she still here, shouldn't she be long gone by now?" tsumiki asks.

"yeah. i don't really know why she's still here." he says to your surprise.

you become really confused on why the hell he's acting like this, when things were just okay last night.