𝟷𝟷♕

☽☽

☽☽—

☽☽

he rests his hands on your waist and proceeds to kiss you deeply. after a while he breaks the kiss and pulls you into a hug. you don't mind it and immediately hug him back. by the way he's hugging you, you can tell he needs it. his breathing picks up so you stroke his hair to calm him down. you whisper sweet nothings in his ear and it settles his breathing.

"you okay?" you ask, stroking his back.

"yeah thank you." he responds; his breathing now steady.

"do you get like that often?" you ask.

"sometimes if i get overwhelmed emotionally." he replies.

"how does that work with your job?" you question.

"i never get overwhelmed as a sniper, i just get emotionally overwhelmed if i feel so many things at once. sort of like sensory overload in a way." he explains.

"when you get that way, how do you want to be calmed down?"

"the things you were doing helped; the hair stroking, the whispering sweet things, and holding me. usually it takes me a while to calm down, but you really helped so thank you."

"i'm glad i could help." you say and he settles back into your hold.

it was interesting for you to see him that way; so vulnerable. on the other hand, you felt honored in a way that he let himself become vulnerable around you. you can tell that he's starting to let his guard down.

you continuously stroke his back up and down. you give him light kisses, making him quickly fall asleep.

it's the next morning and reiji is still sound asleep, holding onto you. you smile down at him, and you try to get up to get ready for the day. he moves in his sleep and holds you more. you chuckle and kiss his cheek. you actually manage to get up after a while.

you go in the bathroom and start the shower. you turn on your shower playlist and step in. you close your eyes and let yourself get lost under the rain of water and steam. you start to lather the loofah and wash yourself.

with your eyes still closed, you hear the shower door open and arms wrap around your waist. you open your eyes then slightly turn, and to your pleasure, you see reiji. you smile; that soon falters when he kisses your neck. you bask in the pleasure and turn around to lock lips with him. you place both hands on his face and deepen the kiss. he rubs his hands up and down your body.

you break the kiss and start to kiss down his jawline and neck. his breathing picks up, so you kiss further down his torso and thighs until you reach his member. you realize that you've never seen it and he surely doesn't disappoint. judging by how hard he is, you could say you were doing a good job at pleasing him.

you sit him down on the shower bench then get on your knees but before you do anything you look up for his consent to move forward. he nods his head and you waste no time in tugging lightly at his member. in order to lubricate it, you then begin to lick up and down the sides. you press light kisses along his sensitive tip, resulting in minimal curses and squirming. you engulf his length in your mouth and twist at the base. he's a moaning mess, so you begin to speed up and deep throat him to the best of your ability. feeling his member hit the back of your throat, sends him over the edge and he finishes in your mouth.

you unlatch yourself from around him and let him catch his breath. after he's come down from his high, he helps you up and places you on his lap. he brings you in for a kiss, which quickly spurs into a make out session. he starts to play with your nipples, causing you to jolt at the sensation. he follows your reaction, and trails his hands down your stomach. his fingers hover over your pussy and he feels your warm wet core. he delicately glides his long fingers over your clit and rubs circles over it. you moan and shut your eyes tightly. he slides two fingers into you very easily and begins pumping them in and out of you. you rest your head on his shoulder and just enjoy the immense pleasure you're feeling. with the steady pace he's going and the spot he's hitting, you feel that familiar tightness in the pit of you stomach. he can tell you're close by the way you're clenching and squirming. he quickens his pace to get you to your climax. with a few more thrusts and his thumb rubbing your clit, you release all over his fingers. he licks his fingers and wraps his arms around you.

you both wash up, not sparing a few kisses and touches, then you get out. you dry off and put on some comfy clothes. as there isn't anything on your agenda, you decide to just relax at home for a while. reiji was called in for a job but didn't forget to say goodbye and say that he'll be back later that evening. you're tired out from your shower session so you decide to take a midday nap.

xx.