𝟾♕

☽☽

☽☽—

☽☽

you look and to no surprise see ren walking up to you and the mystery man. now known to be reiji.

"yes, boss." he emphasizes the last word so you know something's up between them.

"what are you doing? you were damn near about to kiss her." ren asks furiously.

"one, don't forget i'm the older brother, and it doesn't matter what her and i are doing." reiji says and steps slightly in front of you.

so they're brothers? you think to yourself.

"you have no shame huh, i was just together with her recently." ren says.

"and how did that go, hmm? how did it go when you dropped her for someone so desperate?" he says and glances at tsumiki, who's clinging to ren.

you were still unaware that there was a mole in the organization. reiji knew and knew that you didn't, so he had to keep it that way until ren told you himself.

ren was speechless. he never liked getting scolded or proved wrong especially by his older brother. he had nothing to say and kept glancing at you.

"well doesn't she have to say anything? she really went from brother to brother." tsumiki says fueling the fire.

reiji glances through the corner of this eye to see your reaction and movement. you step forward and he moves out of the way so now you're face to face with tsumiki.

"you know, i am so tired of you trying to rile me up. you want a reaction so bad and you swear i'm desperate when that's really you. the day ren met me he wanted to take me home and not for sex but for me and my thoughts. he let me read in his library, held me while i was asleep and let me wear his clothes. if that isn't saying something, i don't know what is." you rant.

no one dares to interrupt you and tsumiki falls quiet upon your confessions, but you're not done yet.

"i know there's a reason why he just dropped me out of nowhere, and i know there's something i can't know yet until i'm trusted enough. but when the time comes i'll know, until then, i'll keep my distance from you two and i'll be with reiji, because he makes me feel comfortable." you finish and before anyone can respond, you lace your fingers with reiji's and walk out of the mansion.