𝟻♕

☽☽

☽☽—

☽☽

__

the next day, ren and kaito parted ways with you and bri to take care of some things. so you and your best friend decide to have a bit of a girls day. later on, ren will pick you up for your date.

"okay so tell me the tea." she says.

"tea about what?" you chuckle.

"about you and ren." she winks.

"well, we've been pretty good and he asked me out on a date."

"that's good. wait, he asked you out?" she asks.

"yes he asked me out."

"why are you just telling me now? we have to get you ready!" she yells.

"we're going later not now, it's still morning." you chuckle.

"that doesn't matter, a few hours to get ready is cutting it close. come on come on!"

she grabs your hand and drags you to your walk in closet. she searches for the perfect outfit for you; clothes flying everywhere.

"okay okay, so where are you two going for this date?" she asks.

"he said we could go anywhere i want, i just have to name the place." you explain.

"we love that energy, but have you decided where you want to go yet?" she smiles.

"well, i don't know what he likes just yet, and i want him to be comfortable. so i kind of what to go to a relatively upscale restaurant." you say.

"hmm, okay let him know that and i'll continue to pick out an outfit."

"hey ren, i know it's way before our date and you're probably a bit busy right now, but i wanted to go to a restaurant for our date. if that's okay with you."

you text him but to no surprise he doesn't respond for a couple of hours. you don't take it to heart because you know he's busy being the boss and all.