𝟺♕

☽☽

☽☽—

☽☽

you place your hands on his face and deepen the kiss. he pulls you on top of of him and kisses you delicately. you can tell he's holding back so he won't make you uncomfortable and you appreciate it.

you break the kiss and he sits up with you on his lap. he's breathing heavily and you run your fingers through his now tousled hair.

"i'm sorry i can't do more with you right now, i don't want to just give myself away you know? i have once and i kind of regret it."

"don't apologize, i understand. so whenever you're ready i'll be here." he reassures you and kisses your forehead.

"thank you ren, it means a lot." you say and lean into his touch.

"do you want to watch movies for a while?" he asks.

"actually could we just talk for a while?" you reply.

"of course y/n."

you get off of his lap and lay beside him.

"i have a question ren."

"shoot."

"well, i know it hasn't even been two days yet but, how come you're really welcoming? honestly i didn't expect for a kingpin to be like this with me." you asks curiously.

"well, i really like your vibe. you're different and refreshing and i don't want to let a gem like you slip away. i really do want to let you in and i am but we don't know what the future holds." he admits to you.

you grab his hand and squeeze it.

"well i'm glad i get that privilege. i understand what you mean. right now it's calm with you, but with the life you live we never know." you say.

you talk more for a little while but you notice that he's having a hard time keeping his eyes open. you chuckle a bit and slide under the covers. you put ren's head on your chest and stroke his hair. he clings onto you and smiles in his sleep. you drift to sleep shortly after him.