𝟸♕

☽☽

☽☽—

☽☽

"you want to take me to yours?" you say, trying to mask your minimal excitement.

"if you want to, i won't force you."

before you give an answer you look over to see if your best friend is okay. you smile to yourself as you see her and kaito cozying up with each other.

"is he a good guy?" you ask looking their way.

"hm? oh yeah kaito, he's the nicest out of all
my men. he won't hurt her, she's safe with him." he says, which reassures you.

"i believe you, so lead the way ren."

with your answer he gets up as do you. he leads you to a limo and helps you get in. the limo pulls into the largest estate that you ever seen. everything about it is perfect, from the structure to the gardening around it.

"i'm guessing you like the estate?" he asks as he studies your reaction.

"definitely, it's so architecturally beautiful." you say, which surprises him.

"wow, it's refreshing to hear someone appreciate the actual structuring." he gives you a slight smile.

you both get out and walk into the estate, and you're not surprised at all to see how beautiful the inside was. the flooring, the beautiful chandeliers, and the double curved staircases. you look up in awe at everything.

"if you want to look at more architecture and such, you can take a look around." he suggests.

"really, you don't mind?" you ask, surprised at his suggestion because you're still a stranger.

"yeah i feel like i can trust you, and i like seeing the way your eyes light up when you see and talk about these things." he smiles.

"you're sweet you know?" you admit.

"we don't speak of it." he chuckles.

you walk around the house and check out how vintage yet modern everything is. you come across a huge library, full of too many books the count.