Answers

Howdy do folks! 

The first questions I got were from @sweetrose33. So thank you soooooooooo much for your questions.

Okey dokey, so the first question.

1. How old are you?

I am older than 15 and younger than 23. I'd rather not say my real age.

2. Where are you from?

I was born in Asia.

3. Since when are you an X-men fan?

I would say that it started about three weeks before I started writing this book. I was going through all the X-men films at the time and I've watched all of them except 'Logan'. I can't bring myself to watch it even though I've stumbled across the ending on TV two times.

And actually I'm a bigger Marvel fan. I've watched all the MCU as well.

Next up is frooom, drum roll please, @Letmegoitok. Thank you for your question.

Question - Are you German?

Answer - No, I am not German. I am Asian. Don't picture me as fully Asian though cause I'm not. I'm half Asian, half white. But I do know that I have some German ancestry.

And I speak English fluently in an American accent though my dad and brother lean to more British English.

So, to @FlameFlowerz, you were absolutely perfect. Your questions are smashing! Thank you so much! I really love them.

1. When did you first start writing? (I don't know if you mean altogether or just this story so I'm going with the first)

That is actually a really good question. I started writing my first story when I was, I don't really remember, so say seven years old. I never finished it but I still remember the plot story.

2. Is there a reason you started writing? (I'm going to assume this is for this book)

I didn't really have a reason writing this. I'd been toying with the idea and the plot that I'd come up with when one night I just decided that 'Heck, why not?' So far, I don't regret it.

3. How did you get into X-men?

Kinda the same way with this fanfic. I had just wanted to watch the films for a long time so I watched them all within two weeks.😆

4. Are you planning to make anymore books?

Definitely. I've already started planning the next book in detail in ma brain. Just a quick note for you - it'll be set in X-men. You know, the first film.

5. What other fandoms are you in?

I'm also in Sherlock, Marvel, Star Trek, Umbrella Academy, Lotr/Hobbit, Harry Potter and sometimes some actors and celebrity stuff.

Phew! That was a long list but really great. Thanks again @FlameFlowerz.

Last but not least is the amazing @Demonbutterflygirl. Thank you for your questions. I love how they're all X-men related.

1. Fave movie of X-men?

That's tricky. Do the Deadpool films count? Because if they do, it's definitely Deadpool 2. But if not then I'll go with Days of Future Past.

2. Fave character of X-men?

Probably Logan, though I heart Charles and Erik so much.

3. If you got to date one of the X-men who would it be?

I'm having a hard time picking through which of my three babies but I would probably have to go with Erik.
Charles would be annoying cause he'd be reading my mind the entire time and Logan would scare everyone within five feet away.
But Erik's suave and chill though sometimes a bit cold. He's the kind of guy that you can go with a date anywhere. Candlelit dinners to pub dinners.

4. What scene is your fave that makes you laugh? (I think that was your question?)

I can tell you immediately. X-men: The Last Stand. Start of the movie where Logan just lights his cigar on some car that's on fire. I remember laughing so hard at that.

Well! That's all there is folks. And don't forget! Tune in next week for a brand new part filled with swashbuckling adventure! Brought to you by Wattpad, this is your host Cleara saying thank you and have a nice day!

C. Riverbend