Epilogue

WARNING: If you do not want to know the solution to Letters To Lisa then do not read on.

Lisa was a twenty-three year old woman who died in a car accident while driving home. She was in the vehicle with her four and a half year old boyfriend, Liam, who survived with minor injuries, including a broken arm, rib, and glass cuts all over his body. His arm was broken from attempting to shield his girlfriend from the blow.

Liam and Lisa had always talked about getting married, and had even set the date. If they were to have kids, they agreed on the names Tom and Grace. In Liam's misery and attempt to piece things back together, he imagine to have children living with him in his empty house. He even cooked meals for them, yet the reason they sat there was because there were no kids around to eat them.

Tiffany was the woman who suggested the car for them to drive. When driving, Lisa leaned back to grab her cell phone that slid off the dash. The steering wobbled. As Lisa recovered, they would have been all right, other than some swiveling. BUT the brakes locked in the process (due to a crappy rental car), and they were unable to stop. This caused them to slam into a big pick-up. Liam blames Tiffany for Lisa's death.

When Liam talked about putting the letters on her table, he would just place them on her tombstone. He called it her "temporary living space" since he believed that she would be coming back. Eventually.

Almost at the end of his one year letter chain, Liam discovered that he had lung cancer. He went through series of chemotherapy. He wrote his last letter from his hospital bed, where he told Lisa he would see him soon.

An un-related sequel (before an entire series) of Letters To "L-Name" books coming soon.