44 • Castle In The Clouds

《Short Recap》

《Short Recap》

akira_joshi

You knew right?

_neelk

Yeah :/

I suddenly felt the urge to have a cup of coffee but I resisted. I didn't want to go outside with Harsh sleeping on the couch. And anyway I was too exhausted to even think.

With a last sigh, I switched off the lights and concentrated on my breath until I drifted to sleep.

●○●

The loud clambering of utensils pulled me out of my deep slumber. I opened my eyes and blinked at the ceiling precisely twice before shutting my eyelids and slipping into darkness again.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day when I woke up before you." A loud voice chuckled from the doorway.

I hummed in response before turning my head in the opposite direction and snuggling closer to my pillow.

I felt him lean down and kiss my forehead softly before coaxing me, "Wake up sleepy head."

I hummed again, my lips twitching up slightly as I pulled my sheets closer to my chest and began to

Before I knew it his hands reached for the soles of my feet and started tickling me.

"Vinay stop!" I yelled, kicking my legs in the air, struggling to roll away from him.

His hands travelled up my legs and stopped at my waist. He paused for a moment. Just when I thought he was done his fingers started moving again, tickling me harder than before.

Annoyed, I sat up with a start and my head connected with a hard round surface and I registered a sharp pain shoot through the side of my head.

"Ouch!"

"Fuck!"

Vinay and I cried out at the same time, me cradling my skull and he his chin.

"Asshole." I muttered angrily under my breath as I kicked of my bed covers and bee lined to the bathroom.

I rubbed my eyes, crankily blabbering to myself as I sat on the commode and relieved myself.

Waking up late had this effect on me. It made me feel heavy headed and cranky to begin with. And now the right side of my head was throbbing with pain.

I walked into the kitchen to see Neel mooning over Vinay who was holding a piece of cotton against his chin, his lips scrunched up in a far from adorable pout.

"Do you wear earrings or a blasted pair of screws on your ears. See, my chin is bleeding," Vinay whined like a baby.

"Do I look like I care?" I squelched, "You should have known better than to tickle me then."