Chapter 35

Two months later, everything seemed back to normal. Emily and JJ had been forcefully removed from their home by Garcia for a girls night, while the perky blonde had delegated babysitting duties to Morgan and Reid. The duo was currently sitting down to have tea in chairs that were not designed to have adults sit in them. Morgan shifted uncomfortably and almost fell onto the ground. Reid laughed.

"Shut up kid." Morgan growled.

"Uncle Derek, this is a classy tea party, you're not allowed to tell Spence to shut up." Rachel chastised him. Reid held up a tiny pink tea cup to Morgan with a smirk and took a sip with his pinkie out. Rachel beamed at him and Morgan clenched his fist to avoid smacking him in front of the kid.

"Rachel, how much longer do tea parties usually go on?" Morgan asked. He had a feeling that this tiny chair was gonna stick to his ass when he stood up and Reid had a camera phone.

Rachel frowned. "Oh, I don't know. This is the first tea party I've ever had. Do you know Spence?"

"Well, tea is very ingrained in english and middle eastern cultures, and generally..."

Morgan cut him off. "No! I do not want a lesson on tea, just give her a time limit." He lowered his voice. "And make it be less than four more minutes or my ass is gonna fall asleep."

Rachel leaned over to them and whispered along. "Ass is a bad word Uncle Derek."

"You didn't hear that." Morgan said to her quickly.

"Yes I did. I'm almost eight Uncle Derek, I know ass means butt." Rachel stated proudly.

Reid glared at him. "Way to go Morgan." He whispered. Hoping to change the subject, he turned back to Rachel and smiled. We've had tea and biscuits, I would say five more minutes would be acceptable tea etiquette."

Rachel nodded vigorously and sipped her tea with her pinkie out. Then proceeded to spill the tea all over her lap.

"Annnnddd we're done." Morgan announced. He stood up – eternally grateful that the chair didn't stick to his ass – and hauled a now wet Rachel up into the air. "Get some new pants, throw those ones in the wash."

Rachel ran off to change while Morgan and Reid cleaned up. They had made quite a mess. There was sugar, and crumbs from the biscuits Morgan had tried to make – which were rather inedible – random tea bags because Rachel had declared that they had to try every single kind, honey, and lots and lots of cups all over the counter and floor. Reid grimaced as he set his hand down in a patch of honey.

"Ughh...how did we make this much of a mess? JJ's gonna kill us."

Morgan snorted. "She is never going to know. Start cleaning." He ordered. He had seen JJ mad, hell he and helped train her with hand to hand combat for months while she was at the Pentagon. He knew not to mess with the blonde, especially where her kitchen was concerned. Rachel bounded down the stairs and Morgan snorted at her new appearance. Rachel had changed more than her pants. The little girl was now donned in a bright pink tutu and some sort of princess crown – courtesy of Garcia – orange high top converse that Reid had given her, and one of Emily's Rolling Stones t-shirts which she had stolen out of her mother's dresser that hung over her like a large dress. "What in the world?" He asked.

Rachel smiled proudly, happy with her attire. "Its important to make a statement."

"That definitely makes a statement." Morgan said softly. Reid laughed and threw the last of the used tea bags into the trash can.

"Thank you! Lets watch Tangled!"

Morgan and Reid groaned. They had already watched Tangled twice. "Rachel, there is something to be said for variety." Reid said, trying to coerce her into a different choice. He didn't hate Tangled, but three times in one night was pushing it a little.