Discoveries Pt 2

Some various weeks later, Roy had started to date me, some girls were talking
"I heard she isn't capable to kill anything"
"she is just an afraid cry-baby"
"what's does Roy see in her?"
"Maybe it's with her because of her family, her father it's the most famous general, and her sisters are really good commanders"
"so she is the black sheep of the family"
"haha, i would be ashamed to even show up around"
"How can her family stand her?"

I try to disguise my déception on my face...
Why does people judge others???? It isnt my fault...
Well... It really is my fault im such a failure...

"I heard what some guys told, Roy has been saying around she is no longer a virgin thanks to him"

-CLANK-
I threw to the floor my weapon making a metallic sound.
My whole body started trembling, my knees shaking violently,
It wasn't true.
But he did tried to...
That day I just told him I wasn't READY. And i really wasn't.

"oh? I heard it was a bet between the guys to see if he would be able to make it or not"
"Wow she is such a whore..."

"THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!"

The girls started laughing at me
"who would believe you?"
A tall girl with long pink tentacles comes at me and push me
"No one would since you are such a weakling"

"S-stop please..."

"or what?? What will the little whore do?? Cry me on the face?"

She started laughing at my face with an empty and wicked laugh

"I AM NOT A WHORE!"

The next thing I knew is that she was on the floor as I was on top of her, punching her face in every way possible, tears running down my face as I was shouting something, she was crying

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! TAKE THIS CRAZY GIRL OFF OF ME!!!"
"I TOLD YOU TO STOP!!! I TOLD YOU I AM NOT A WHORE! WELL WHO IS THE CRYBABY NOW???"

I was just about to knock her when a pair of hands got me, holding thigthly from my waist and picking me up.

"huh?!?!? Who is it???"

"Come on... We should go"

It was Noi, he only could take me from my arm and started dragging me away, as I feel everybody's eyes glued on me

"N-Noi....."

He didn't anser
"where are we going?

He kept walking quickly, I knew he was furious at me, so i just looked down

Just as I thougth I would get trapped on our cabin, we were rigth infront of Roy and his friends.
" h-hi... N-Noi.... What? "

" Kaíry I'm sorry, but i need you to see this"

Roy only smirks an d goes at me
"Are you okay sweetue?"

I couldn't answer
"what happened? Why are you covered in pink I K???"
He tries to rub my cheek but Noi stops him by holding strongly his hand.

"STOP RIGTH THERE SCUM, I KNOW WHAT YOU DID AND WHY SO GET YOUR FUCKING DIRTY HAND OFF OF HER"
Roy only smiles and says
"But she loves me, doesn't she? You can't force her to stop seeing me"

I just whispered
"why you said that?.... It hurted me..... You have been just using me..."

Roy tries to hug me but I pushed him away
"get away from me...."

He looks angry at me

"tch whatever, but listen to this, now you are known as the whore and I will make sure everyone believes me."

After that he tries to leave but Noi punches him rigth on the nose.

"WHAT THE- FUCK DUDE! I STILL NEED MY FACE TO CHARM GIRLS"

"that's what you get by messing with her, now let's go Kaíry"

Noi takes my hand and draggs me again, but tjis time to the shack,

"thanks Noi...."
"No problem, but we will have to be here for a bit while, and when DJ Octavio looks for us we will have to go there"

I nod my head and put on some headphones I had received form Marina Ida, the genius engineer I putted on some songs form The squid Sisters and waited for my destiny.

What I didn't know is that Noi was listening to the music too, since I had the volume high

//HELLO DEARIES THIS IS PART 2 BE READY FOR THE Next CHAPTER AND I KNOW ITS CHEESIE AND LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA BUT I HAD 0 IDEAS FOR THE INSULTS. Anyways!!!
Stay fresh! Stay safe! Stay tooned!!!!