Resolutions.

Some days after, I was in my room listening to some music,as I think of something my favourite song started playing.
As I start singing Bomb Rush Blush, something came up to my mind.

~Flashback ~

I was 13 years old, Noi was chasing me.
"Kaíry!!! Come back here!!! You know we can't be alone!! And we can't go out of the octarian territory!!!!"

"Come on Noi!!!! I just want to see!"

I saw as I run fastly I arrive to the end of the Cannon to see how some inklings were passing by..
Noi quickly pulls me down

"I told you a thousand times that we shouldn't do that!!!!"

I could only smile a bit

"Dont you think inklings are interesting?"
"No they are dangerous and murderers"

He looks angry so I just walk away with him.

~End of the Flashback ~

Noi POV
As I look around to see so many inklings and octoling s around, I was holding thigth my roller, waiting for the next team to show uo to challenge mine in a Turf War.

I think of something my father told me some while ago, I look at Kaíry who looks rather nervous and shy around strangers, still... She looks so happy, just like that day. .

~Flashback ~
We were back kids again, just 13, I walk around With Kaíry, she is talking about a friend she made, a guy named Oliver,
I look at her, she wears the loniless that the tittle of her father has brougth her, just like a crown, she looks proud and capable of hurting anyone.
But I know that those blue sky eyes can't even hurt a fly.
She is so helpless and innocent.... Except when it comes to use a roller She is the best.

My father has called us to come, as we arrive I look up to find my big brother, Ryan, who is more than an asshole.
He smirks

"What's the kid and the nanny doing here? Is the nanny tired of babysitting?"

He laughs, as Kaíry olimpically ignorés him looking rather cold with him.

"Shut up Ryan, you know that father called me and her"
R: "Oh? Is your majesty finally doing something useful?"
K: "Come on Noi, let's go"
She says clearly bothered
And with that Kaíry justs drags me to walk faster.

R: "Oh come little blue sugar cube.... Wouldn't you like to have a word with me~ after all any octarian girl falls for me~"
He says with a flirty tone just playing with Kaíry's shortest tentacle. I get tense and hold Kaíry close to me.

"Dont you dare Ryan"

She justs looks at him
"Yeah any octarian girl with no brain cells, because only an idiot would let someone like you even speak to her"

And with a cold look in her eyes (normally cheerful) she drags me.

"wow! He hasn't even moved!"
I start laughing as Ryan stays still after her words

"Good, someone needed to Lower his pride"
She looks bothered.

We arrive with my FATHER Who it also was WITH Kaíry's father. They both look at us serious.

DJO: "I have heard that you 2 haven't been listening to my rules even tho I have strictly prohibited you two to go to the surface, specially NOT CLOSE TO ANY INKLING."

Kaíry gets nervous and looks down to the floor, his Father looking at her with disappointment in his eyes

DJO:" I think i migth have to punish you two..."

I look at him almost begging to him.
" But.... Fath- I mean your majesty.... It was just an accident... We didn't even stablished any contact with the inklings...!"

DJ Octavio looks at us, not hearing what I just said.
" NOI you will be doing 7 days of trainment.... Yeah you could use some practice "

Trainment here means to be exhiliated to 7 days on a wild territory to learn to survive and fight

Kaíry looks at him
" Your majesty! Please don't punish him! It was my fault! I was the one who ran away! Noi has nothing to do with it!!! "

She almost cries but looks at my father with determination even though she is afraid of him.

DJO: "EVEN SO, HE IS RESPONSIBLE OF YOU SO ITS HIS FAULT FOR LETTING YOU GO, NOW SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND OBEY, YOU WILL BE THE SERVANT OF MY SON RYAN FOR A WEEK, AND BE GRATEFUL IS JUST THAT AND NOT EXHILIATION"

She is about to respond when his father intercepts
"Youngest Akiyama, you have heard your leader, so do as he says, we wilm have a word privately later"

She looks down to the floor
"Yes father..."
"FATHER? Im NOT HIM, WHAT'S MY NAME?"
"S-SORRY CAPTAIN! I MEAN YES GENERAL AKIYAMA, RIGTH AWAY"

He nods his head barely.
And with that we both leave

K: "I'm sorry you got punished because of me..."
"Its okay.... It was fun while it lasted"

I could only smile as I know she is feeling bad enough.
Her father clearly has some deep shit to talk about.

~End of Flashback ~

I smiled when I saw Kaíry walk with her new friends.

"She has been through a lot"

//🏵️: Hi!!! Its me Mai! I'm sorry I took so long to post! I was not inspired and plus my hands werg hurting like hell all weekend so....
But I will be posting! Or try to! Since I'm in school atm....
ANYWAYS! Thank u for reading! Till tomorrow!!! <3
Stay Fresh! Stay safe! Stay tooned!