How To Deny?

How can you say no?
I know that it's easy, just saying this simple word N-o
But still the consequences of this answer migth make you unable to pronounce anything.

As I think of something to say about the recent events , Noi and i could hear some aggressive knocks out of our door.

"OPEN UP KIDS, THE EMPEROR HAS COMANDED TO SEE YOU TWO, NOW"

Noi only could sigh
N: "I told you they would come for us"
I just shook my head and after hiding the music and headphones, we both got out to be instantly dragged to see the all mighty Octavio.

He was furious.
O: "Come here kids, dont be shy"

He said with an extremely dangerous voice.
We both slowly walked to him and rigth after that my father appeared by his side

"I have heard that you have been causing a lot of drama trough my army, so I just have decided that You both are punished"

We didn't pronounced a word, we knew what our punishments would be. Except this time.... Would be worse.

"Noi, you will be training non stop from the dawn  until the nigth falls, for a whole month, and you little miss Akiyama, your father and I have been talking for a while, and you won't be serving my son Ryan, you will be training until your little body can't hold you for 2 weeks, after that you  will be the servant of my son for a month again, and if i hear a single word against you, you can consider yourself alone for the rest of your little miserable life"

TIMESKIPT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

A whole month
Noi has been doing a lot of heavy work, me? Well I have been working for Ryan.

"UGH !!! Finally!!!! I can call freedom!!!!"

Noi threw himself in his bed, as I was sitting by his side, just that my uniform looked a bit more girly like since I was almost a maid. Luckily Octavio didn't tell me to serve Ryan for the nigth or I would be so done.

" Lucky... I still have two more weeks of punishment..."
I smiled at him
"Oh don't be sad little sis, I'm sure they will fly quickly" Noi whispered as he hugged me.

"I keep forgetting that you consider me as your little sister..."
I smiled hugging back we just had decided a week ago we would be brothers

"Of course!! You never had a brother, but now I'm here!!!!"
We both started laughing.

The next day before I finished my tasks I saw my father, so as he had taught me, I kneeled down before him, but instead of dissmising me, he grabbed my arm with violence

" h-huh??? "
He didn't look at me
" we are going out, come on, wlak faster, your sisters are already waiting"

He dragged me outside as I trembled in fear, what could be the thing I did this time he was so furious about????

But I looked at my sisters that started walking without saying a word after my dad, so i could only follow them.

After some various minutes we arrived to the exact same point my life changed for worst exactly 9 years ago. We were in the champ were my mother died.
Her grave was rigth down the biggest tree on the champ, a whipping willow. Her favourite tree, I put my hand on my mouth to stop the sobbing sounds that came with the tears running down my face.
My father just looked at me

"You are old enough to be alone, so I, Mark Akiyama, général and rigth hand of the supreme emperor DJ Octavio, ruler of the octarians and King of this territory, give you to you Youngest Akiyama, Kaíry the liberty of do as your wish and give you the lats gift of your mother now that you are old enough, I know you will be able to wear it and don't break it"

He extend his hand to show me a golden oyster, pending from a chain.
It was a locket with the photography of my mother.
"You will take care of this as its the last thing your mother gave us, and its the only vincle you have with this Family, do not loose it"
I shook my head crying silently an di hugged my father

Too soon, he isn't ready for that.
He just pushes me
"Now, better hurry youngest Akiyama, take the necklace and leave"

I did as he told me and ran back to my shack, putting the necklace around my neck.

The next day, I remember I was walking to my usual point to start serving Ryan. But I wouldn't be so lucky.
Ryan was already waiting and he was looking strangely excited.
I wonder why tho.

//SO IMMA CUT IT HERE I KNO I KNOW MY DEARIES BUT I HAVE TO STUDY SO GB
Stay Fresh! Stay safe! Stay tooned! //