The Other Side Of The Story

Agent's 3 POV
BACK TO THAT DAY

Captain Cuttlefish was walking through the Cannion.  He found out a lady that had passed out or at least he thougth that,  he came closer to her and checked.
She was injected a substance that made her sleep.
How many time had she been like that?
With no doubt he took the Octarian lady in his arms and took her to the inkling territory

Some time had passed.
Years to be honest.
It was approximately when Kaíry was 14.
The lady kalled Korrine was sitting next to Cap Cuttlefish

K: "I miss my family.... Specially my baby girl...."
C. C: "I know.... But you said you can't go back rigth?"

K: "if I go back... Octavio is going to kill me.... That fake dead.... It was just to get my husband to his side...."

C. C: "you... Think we can do something for your little one?"
K: "My Kaíry? Only expect she suddenly wants to leave the Octarian territory..... She is about to turn 15.....my poor baby girl.... She must be suffering right now"

Agent 3 was present, listening, the Octarian lady would always talk about her family.... But specially that girl... Kaíry.
What a weird name, tho... It made him feel like he had met her in some kind of weird way.

C. C: "Agent 3....i know its too much to ask... But Marina and Pearl.... I mean agent 5 and 6 just informed me that there is this strange place called deep sea Metro, that has a weird connection with the Octarian territory. We have to go and check it out"
K: "are you sure Gramps?"
C. C: "if we can do anything to bring you your daughter, then we will"

Agent 3 nodded his head, he was a quiet guy, interesting and a bit.... Scary so it was obvious for Kaíry's mom to be worried that if he found her baby, he would scared her off.

K: "Okay then... Good luck for you two... Agent 1,and 2 will look for the Great Zapfish"

And with that Gramps and Agent 3 started their journey.

//I know its short but I just don't feel like writing peop, I'm so so so sorry
The next chapter will be better I promise, just... Be patient please