Denial.

Ryan smiled as he walked towards Octavio's room.

Oh fuck no, he would propably ask Octavio to make me his maid of nigth!!!! Or what if he told Octavio I haven't been a good maid????
SHIT shit shit

I walked behind him worried until we arrived infront of Octavio, strangely Noi was there too, looking as worried as me.
He wispered with no soumd
"what did you do now????"

And I did the same
"Nothing"

We stopped infront of Octavio and I was the only one who bowed down before him.

Octavio was smiling and by his side was like always, my father.

"well youngest Akiyama, we have noticed that your behaviour, and your father just let us know that you are close to become an adult...."

True.. My 15th birthday was going to be soon, in 5 months, May 25.

"y-yeah your majesty in 5 months"
What was happening?
Why he suddenly was so interested in that?

"well as you may know, my son Ryan, my Heir, has been your.... Owner for quite a while and he just asked me..."

OWNER???? JUST BECAUSE I WAS HIS MAID BUT WTF
"he asked me to ask your father for you to become his precious queen,"

What?
I looked up at my dad who was nodding his head excited.

"Your father Said it was more than a pleasure so as soon as you become 15,you will Marry my son"

"B-but your majesty"
"ARE YOU GOING TO DENY YOUNGEST AKIYAMA ?????"

my father's voice made me keep quiet. I couldn't say a thing, he would be furious.
DJ Octavio was excited talking about his plans for his son's wedding. I was feeling sick and like throwing up soon.
Noi hugged me knowing there was nothing we could do

" also.... Form now on, Noi you won't be able to be close with her she is engaged to your brother so I would like you to be as far from her as possible.... Tomorrow morning she will be moved to a new shack, so you don't sleep in the same place too"

We looked at each other but something was off...

"brother?"
"but father!!!! Please!!! You know we are almost like brother and sister!!!!"

"Dont say à word Noi, now, you 3 leave, we have serious bussines to talk about"

It was late in the nigth. Noi was hugging me as I cried in his chest
"I dont wanna go....."
"I know sis, but we both know there is nothing we can do"

I kept quiet until i felt sleep hugging him, Noi being thinking of something.
The next days would be a torture from now on.

//IMMA CUT IT HERE THANKS ^^ see ya tomorrow in the next chapter!!!!
Stay safe! Stay fresh! Stay tooneed!