The Plan

It has been a whole week, without Noi by my side, it has been really rough.

Noi was commanded to stop being my guard, instead, now there were 2 older octolings after me all the time.
We could barely talk to each other.

Most of the girl octolings were furious at me, they were jealous of what had happened, and that would make them attack me.

But when Ryan found out about one of them, he was furious so he commended to punish that poor girl.
She came back with scars all over her hands and arms.
Ryan had become overwhelming and overly protective over me. I could have thougth it was cute of him, but i was just simply so scared of what could he do to the others.

After that case with the other girl, the octarians decided two things:

One, they would kick me and attack me whenever they could, but to make it look accidental and specially not infront of Ryan, they knew I wouldn't say a word to him. So they attack me whenever we were training or in the changing rooms.

Two: I was socially banned, no one would talk to me, not anymore.

Since I was banned, I decided to talk to Noi.
One nigth I snook up into his room. Him being quiet and sitting in the middle of his big room, meditating.

"so..... My fiance is your brother, huh ?"
He looked at me surprised
"what are you doing here?"

Even tho that he stood up, walked at me and hugged me close.

"Oh Kaíry! I missed you horribly!!!"
I hugged him thight
"you know I missed you too a lot"

We started talking about our week, when I finished I simply said.
"Noi, I'm running away"

He chuckled and just looked at me
"yeah sure, we know that you cannot even figth, how will you scape?"
"I will runaway in the nigth, its easier to sneek up away"
"Of course, but you migth not survive... Plus where would you go? You know that in the moment you leave the Army you become a traitor, and probably my brother will look for you all around the country until he finds you, I don't know what he has for you, but just be careful, if he ever gets mad at you, he will hurt you, not physically "

I crossed my arms around my chest.
"This is why I don't want to stay!!! I don't wanna be his new toy in the moment I turn 15, I will become his wife, his queen, But nothing more! I won't be free and he will control every move I will do in the future!"

I couldn't stop myself from yelling.
He looked at me and he hugged me.

" I will go with you, you are not done for being in a cage, you were born to be free, and plus, you need me to survive"
I smiled crying a bit
"and you couldn't stand being away from me brother"