Spill

Korra sat at Mako, Bolin, and her usually spot at a cafe next to Nuruks. Today she wore her favorite blue "Deal With It" graphic-t and black jeans. She tapped the table impatiently waiting for the two brothers, and after a few minutes she decided to give Mako a call.

    "Where are you? I thought we were going to have a team meeting about the match next week."

    "Sorry Korra, I have tutoring every weekend in the mornings now."

    "I told you to keep your grades up if you wanted to stay on the MMA team."

    "I know... by the way Bolin slept in this morning, but I think he should be awake by now. You should give him a call. bye.”

    "Bye," she said exasperated.

    She called Bolin and told him to meet up at the gym since the meeting was off. Before leaving Korra went to get herself a strawberry banana smoothie to start the morning. On her way out of the cafe a raven haired women ran into her causing her to spill her smoothie.

    "What's wro-" before she could finish her sentence of anger, the women quickly apologized.

    "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going, and I'm in a really big hurry." she quickly rummaged through her bag and handed her some cash. "For the spill," with that the women quickly rushed out of the building.

    Korra stared in shock. She watched the black haired women run down the sidewalk until she was out of view; in addition, she looked down at her blue t-shirt that wasn't really blue any more. She silently cursed and made her way to her apartment to change.

    Once changed into her tight blue workout shirt, and her tights, she went to the gym to meet up with Bolin. He wore his white undershirt and dark green shorts.

    "Uh, you're finally here, Korra." he said overjoyed. "These guys aren't good sparring partners." Korra looked over Bolin's shoulder to see a really slow fight going on.

    "Wow, surprised you didn't make them cry Bo."

    " I would never do that," he said over exaggerating."Anyways what took you so long?"

    "Oh, some girl spilt my drink all over me, and I had to go change at my apartment," she said remembering the raven head girl, that was in such a hurry.

    "Was she pretty," he teased Korra raising his eyebrows.

    "Shut up Bolin," she said as she lightly punched his arm. "I didn't even really see what she looked like, the way that she was in a hurry,” plus how could she even like the women when she was still kinda mad about her shirt.

*LINE BREAK

Author's note

Sorry chapter was short I didn't know what else to add for this chapter. Hope you like the first chapter, and comment for more.