The Tutor

After about an hour of being in the gym, Mako came to work out with Bolin and Korra. He wore his white undershirt and red shorts. Korra and him watched Bolin as he sparred.

    " So hows being tutored for over an hour?" Korra asked looking at him as if to say that it probably sucked.

    "It's awesome," he said blankly while she looked at him wide eyed.

    "Really... learning for over an hour on the weekend from some older college student is fun," she eyed him weirdly.

    "Only if your tutor is smoking hot," he said as he turned to face korra. "She's super pretty." he said using his hands to express how pretty she was. "She has luscious black hair, and beautiful green eyes, and she’s really nice, and-" as he went on Korra ignored him, and it was finally her turn to sparr.

    She quickly knocked out her opponent with a quick jab to the face, and after another hour of the three of them sparring, Mako had to leave for work, and Bolin had a date with his girlfriend Opal. Korra decided to stay and punch a few bags to let out some stress and to think.

    She thought of what happened this morning with the other girl, still a little angry that she got her favorite shirt dirty, but her thoughts quickly switched over to college. She had a few papers to turn in on Monday for professor Tenzin, but she totally didn't want to do them. She knew he wouldn't let this one slip though because he knew she was beginning to slack off more than usual; furthermore, she also had to keep her grades up if she wanted to keep competing for the Fire Ferrets in MMA.

    After another hour of working out Korra was getting ready to leave. As she stopped punching the bag, she could hear a fight breaking out. Before she could even get over there, another women had already stepped in. She had a messy ponytail of black hair, and a red shirt and black tights on. She quickly resolved the fight by saying a few things, to which all of them Korra couldn't hear. Korra eyed the women in curiosity before she left towards the locker room to clean up and change.

    She thought hard while taking a shower, trying to think about how the women looked so familiar. After her shower she gave up on the thought, got dressed and headed home.  She started on her papers for class, and quickly got bored. Subsequently she sat down to watch some MMA matches, and she promptly got bored of that too.  

    She needed something to do, so she called up Mako and Bolin, telling them that they should eat at Nurruks tomorrow afternoon, and they agreed. Satisfied that tomorrow wouldn’t be as much as a bore as her evening, she went to bed.

    The next morning Korra decided to sleep in a little since she didn’t have any plans for it.  When the afternoon began to get closer she got ready for the group’s outing, and today she wore a darker blue t-shirt with a white jean vest, and black jeans.  

    Feeling brisk and fresh for the new day, she walked over to Nuruks, to find Bolin, Mako, and the girl with raven black hair.