part two

SUDDENLY, I SAW THREE idiotic ghost boys poof outside of the garage

      SUDDENLY, I SAW THREE idiotic ghost boys poof outside of the garage. "Go inside." I pushed my brother to the door, earning a strange glare from him in return.

I walked over to the three stooges before catching what they were talking about. "I think the first thing we should do, once we get the courage to go in there, is ask Julie about playing the piano."

"Yea, y'know, maybe tell her how amazing she is." Alex shrugged, his hands still in his pockets.

"She is pretty amazing, isn't she?" A small smile formed on my face as I approached the boys.

"Ah! Don't do that!" Reggie put his hand over his chest, checking how fast his heart was beating.

"Now you know how it feels." I shrugged. Before I could get an answer, we were distracted by the sound of footsteps.

A crying Flynn now stood in front of me. "What are you doing out here? You know what, I don't care, you need to be apart of this conversation too." She took my arm, pulling me into the garage. Before we got far, I turned to look at the boys and mouthed 'help me', only to receive thumbs up and reassurance that it'll be great.

"Carlos told me you'd be out here." Julie glanced up from her sheet music to me and Flynn. "We need to talk. All of us."

"Are you okay? Is she okay?" Julie pointed at Flynn, causing me to shrug and turn my attention back to the emotional teen.

"No, I'm not okay! You just got kicked out of music! I've been up all night thinking about what I was gonna say. I might've drinken seven sodas, but I need to get this out."

Seeing as this conversation didn't really involve me, I stood there, glancing around the room. That was until I caught sight of three heads peering through the garage windows, causing my eyes to grow wide. "And you." I slowly turned to Flynn, her finger pointed right at me. "Why didn't you tell us you had a brother?"

"Wait, you have a brother? Why didn't you tell me? I'm your sister." Julie looked at me with hurt.

"I just wanted to make sure it was true before I said anything, but it seems legit." I shrugged my shoulders. "I have a brother. Same dad, different mom, but he's still my brother." That felt weird to say. Mom. That woman isn't my mom, she didn't raise me. My mother is Rose Molina.

"This is big news! I'm so happy for you, Bee!" Julie jumped up, hugging me.

I pulled away after a second, turning to Flynn. "Wait, how'd you know?"

"Well, I was in your room looking at-" She held out a piece of paper.

"You went through my memory box?" I shouted, quickly realizing that the paper in her hand was my brothers file I had printed out.

"It's nothing personal, Bee."

"It is something personal, Flynn. You went through my memory box. I keep everything that gives me a reason to live in there, and you just went through it like it was nothing?" I snatched the paper from her hand before speeding into the house, not even stopping to take a peek at the three ghosts trying to talk to me.