part eight

I OPENED MY BEDROOM door to see a distressed Alex sitting on my bed

I OPENED MY BEDROOM door to see a distressed Alex sitting on my bed. "Alex, what's wrong?"

He let out a shaky breath before speaking. "Belle, I need to tell you something." He patted the spot next to him.

👻 👻 👻

I stared at my bed sheets in disbelief. The guys have been hurting and I hadn't even realized? "So, you guys have been having these jolts this whole time?"

He played with his hands, nervously. "Not the whole time, just since the night of the dance. We didn't want to tell you or Julie because we didn't want you to worry."

"Julie..." My eyes grew wide at the mention of my sister. "Does she know?"

"No." I stood up in shock, staring down at the blonde headed boy.

"Why'd you tell me and not Julie?"

"Luke didn't want to!" He stood up as well, holding up his hands in self defense. "They don't even know that I'm telling you."

I groaned and plopped down on my bed before quickly sitting back up. "Okay, so how do we make the jolts stop?"

"We have the same question. I think you should come with us."

The boys brought me to some spot in Hollywood. "So, when are you guys gonna tell me what we're doing here?" I wrapped my arms around my body, shivering.

"Who dresses in a tank top and pajama bottoms to leave the house?" Luke asked, gently putting his flannel over my arms.

"I'm sorry, I was kind of expecting to lay down in my comfortable bed and go to sleep!" I snuggled into the warmth of the flannel before it got tugged from my grasp. I looked over to see Reggie placing his leather jacket over my arms, making me smile.

"Belle, this is Willie." I looked forward, my smile dropping.

"You're Belle, I've heard so much about you." I stared in shock.

"Say hi." Alex smiled.

I slowly lifted my arm and waved it back and forth, no words leaving my mouth. "Oh, that's a cool bracelet. I had one just like it before I, you know... died." He chuckled.

I felt myself stop breathing, eyes wide and frantically looking over the boy stood in front of me. "Is... is Will Foster your dad?"

The boy looked back at me, his smile fading. "How do you know that?"

I gulped, taking in a big breath of air. "I think... I think you're my brother."

The boys looked at me in shock. "Wait, Willie's your brother? Wow, okay. Twist." Alex mumbled.

"Belle. You're Belle Foster." Willie shook his head in astonishment.

"It's actually Molina. But, yea." I smiled.