Chapter One: Douse The House

Squid's POV:

It was a bright, beautiful day here in Stampy's Lovely World and all of us (Squid, Stamps, Sqaishey, Finnball, Netty, Tom, Ash, Lee, Amy, and Rosie) were heading toward the Fun Land to play some games.

"So what games are we playing?" I asked. I hoped it was a game involving a bow and arrows because everyone knows that I'm the archer in this group.

"Hmm... How about 'Douse The House?'" Netty suggested. Everyone agreed and we headed toward the direction of the game. I secretly cheered because, I have to admit, I was pretty good at that game.

"Who's going first?" I asked and only Tom and Lee raised their hands. "Okay then. Lee, you go on the yellow side and Tom, your purple." They climbed the ladder and set everything up. We counted down "3... 2... 2... GO!" And off they went. Lee started shooting arrows and Tom's bridge and Tom was half way there when the TNT under him got hit by Lee's arrow and he had the go back. Lee took the change to get the first bucket and dumper it over the first fire. This went on over and over again until Lee put out all three fires and Tom had one left, but the gap to get the the water was too big for him to jump over.

"Good job Lee!" Tom yelled to Lee from across the houses. "You too mate!" He yelled in response. "Who's next?" Ash questioned. I slowly raised my hand but I had no opponent to go against. Then, Finnball raised his hand with a sly smirk plastered on his face. "You sure mate?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow. "'Course I am! Bring it on!" We headed to our stations and the others were 'Oooo-ing' and 'Ahh-ing'

They counted down and I glanced over at Finnball and he looked at me and winked. I winked back and on go, we ran and I shot an arrow, and as I did so, I heard TNT hiss (A/N I don't know what to call the hissing sound so I'm calling it hissing) Finnball yelped and stumbled to dodge the hole as the TNT went off. I took the bucket out and grabbed the water out of the hole and headed back. Finnball was shooting at my bridge and hit one, but luckily it was behind he. I put the first flame out and shot three times at his bridge. Two of the three arrows set off the TNT and I continued to run.

"Squid! I'll get you back for this!" Finnball yelled as he junped over the holes and put out his first flame.

"I'll like to see you try!" I yelled back as I put out my second flame. Then, the TNT disappeared from under my feet and I fell into the water. Dang it! I thought and I swam back and headed back toward the water. One more to go Squidy. Just one more! I ran faster and jumped once, twice, scooped up the water and headed back. I took a quick glance at Finnball's side and he had two flames out and was almost at his water. "Come on..." I said under my breath. I ran up the TNT and on the roof and poured the water on the last flame. "And we have a winner!" Stampy yelled. "Woooo hooo!!!" I threw both arms in the arm and cheered for myself.

"Aww... Good game bro. Good game." Finnball said as we headed down the ladders and gave each other a 'bro hug'.

"I think we should end it here and go to the clubhouse." I said as I wiped some sweat of my forehead. "Yea, and I think that you two boys should REALLY take a shower when you get back." Amy said and she pinched her nose. We all cracked up and walked back to the clubhouse. We got to the clubhouse and Sqaishey suggested we play 'Truth Or Dare'. "You guys can play when Squid and I take a shower cuz we stink." Finnball said as he smelled himself and the look on his face was the typical 'Blah!' face. We headed to the bathrooms as the others settled down for a game of 'Truth Or Dare'.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
A/N Hi guys! So I FINALLY decided to make a MAC book (I was thinking about it for a while) and it's all thanks to @the_lightning_bolt_8 for helping me start it off. Thank you!

So I have a question for you guys: What do you think of this book so far? What can I add to next chapters? Any character?

Well that's all I needed to say to you guys! The next chapter will have the 'Truth Or Dare' and if you want any truths and/or dares for the next time, put it in the comments. The next chapter will probably be on Saturday, and if it's not on Saturday, then it'll be on Sunday.

See you later! Stay awesome. Peace Out!