Chapter 4

I'm shocked, happy, nervous, anxious. All emotions seems to run through my veins.

I always wanted to feel some emotion like what I've been reading, but I didn't want to feel it at once. If my heart was beating, I'm positive that it would want to jump out of my ribcage.

With my head down. I could feel her eyes on me, burning holes to the side of my head and if my eyes have the ability to burn something, I'm pretty sure that my notebook would be on fire right now since I've been staring at it the whole time.

My fingers keep on tapping my lap, it's getting to the point that they started to get numb, but I can't stop it. Then I heard her. Her voice sweet and soft with the mix of confusion that laced on it.

"Ms. Harpy, can you please stand up and introduce yourself and 3 facts about you?" She said. Her voice now sounding like a real strict teacher, yet I still found it captivating, I don't know if she's been calling me the whole time. I notice every student here are silent.

It's now or never. I tell myself.

I slowly stand up, making my height known to them. My eyes meet hers and I swear, I could stare at her for the rest of my vampire life. Her light brown eyes held curiosity as I focus to them.

"I'm Love Kieran Harpy, but I want everyone to call me by my last name only. The three facts about me are, I love to read, I love myself and I'm into girls." I tell them glad I didn't stutter and I swear a saw a small smirk appears on her pink full lips but quickly replaced by a sweet smile. I smirked.

"I think everyone heard you Ms. harpy."

Is she..... flirting with me?!

I sit down, but this time I tried to put aside all my emotions and stared at her beautiful self. Listening to every word that came out of her mouth, loving the way her fingers would brush through the hair that sometimes would cover her lovely face.

Her blouse that covered her chest in a strict way to say 'you can't take a peek', her boobs were not small nor big, just the way I like it, her tight jeans fit her legs nicely and her red heels makes her look taller, but compared to me, her height would probably just in my nose. She's maybe 23 or 24, she looks so young and her height makes her even more looks like a teenager, but I know better.

I'm happy to finally feel something, but I'm terrified to the thought of having my teacher as my mate. It would be so difficult to hold her in my arms. Teachers having a relationships with their students is illegal, but I can wait.

It's a good thing that I'm still 17 because when my birthday came, all hell loss, I'd be like those possessive people who's madly inlove, I wouldn't be able to control myself, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from pleasuring her and I wouldn't be able to stand anyone who wants her, I'm sure some students are masturbating here and I'll make sure they will never see light again.

I could smell someone's arousal now, so I look back, it's a boy, he's hand under his desk, knowing already what's his hands were doing, I stared at him while he's eyes focus on my potential mate, feeling someone's eyes on him he look in my direction, he became pale when our eyes met.

I'm sure my eyes is glowing red and I'm positive no one was giving us a small attention. With my red eyes I hypnotize him and when I'm done with him.

I look back to my teacher and she's writing something on the board.

"I'M MASTURBATING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OUR TEACHER IS FUCKING HOTTT!!!!!" The boy screams to the top of his lungs.

Ms. Perez. The only thing she wrote before she turned around and gasped, her eyes were burning with anger and disappointment.

"GO TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!!!!!" She shouted.

I turned around and saw the boy standing with his hands on his small dick. I focus my red eyes once again on him, noticing everyone was focus on him with disgusted look mix with shock, some other boys in the class even snickered.

He came back to his senses and immediately looked down. When he finally realize what's been going on, he's face turned the most red I've seen in my life and covers he's dick. He stared at my teacher with confuse looks.

"I SAID, GO TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE!!!"

He moves faster than a lightning and head out of the door opening it and forcefully closing it.

I look back to my teacher and saw her on the verge of crying. Maybe what I've done was too much. Damn, what have I done.

"Excuse me." She told us, her voice slowly breaking, then she head out of the door.

My classmates was really quite right now. Shocked on what they have witness on the first day of school.

I stand up and slowly followed my teacher, her scent told me she's on the girls comfort room. No one stop me. They know it would be a death wish to stop someone like me in the first place.

I slowly turned the knob, opening the door just to see her with silent tears. Now I'm really guilty of what I've done. She's really trying to hold her sobs. Scared someone might hear her. So I grab a nearby tissue.

Slowly approaching her. She seems to realize she's not alone anymore. She turned around and make eye contact with me.

I smiled.

She have confused looks written all over her face that filled with tears. Maybe I don't look good when I smile? But I keep smiling at her though. She slowly take the tissues, saying thanks.

I lean on the wall behind me and waited for her.

"Why did you follow me Ms. Harpy?" She asked.

Her voice hoarse from the crying she did. Her make up was ruined right now, but I think she would be more beautiful without them.

She probably noticed it cause she turned around and clean it with wet tissues.

I looked at her in the mirror and saw her blouse getting dirty. She whispered incoherent words about ruining her blouse and not bringing extra clothes.

"I have extra t-shirt. Um-m wait here." Before she could refuse, I'm already outside of the door, teleported myself to my room and quickly grab a black t-shirt.

I enter the comfort room once again and saw her shock face. Maybe I'm a bit fast.

I give her my shirt and immediately head out of the door and go back to the class.

It's been 10 minutes and she's still not he---

The door opened and immediately the whole class get quite and then she walked in.

With my black t-shirt that's oversized on her, but she had it tucked in, it looked hot on her with fresh make up on her face. She held a sweet smile like nothing happened, but her eyes were a little swollen that when you don't look closer, you won't notice it.

When she sit down, the bell immediately rung. Indicating the class was over,but no one make a move.

"You can go now class." She said. Laughing lightly. I smiled with that. How strong this woman is.