Chapter 9

School hours ended as I just paced  around endlessly in the hallways, listening to her heartbeat as I noticed there's still a lot of students roaming around.

I heightened my senses making sure that my mate is safe and sound.

As I was holding my things trying to open my locker, something clicks and I immediately raise my hand, instantly catching a fist of someone.

I turned around to notice students stop doing whatever they're doing and looked at the girl who just catch a fist of a quarterback.

He is more muscular than his younger twin brother, but sadly shorter so I looked down to meet his eyes and get the same reaction as always, but it didn't bother him, or he pretended not to be bothered by my eyes boring into his poor soul.

His right fist trying to punch me again but I quickly drop my things and hold his right hand, twisting it, earning a music to my ears scream, an agonizing pain scream that made him look like a fool.

I have a lean body so no one would think I'm able to do such thing, especially twisting the arm of the most popular quarterback in this school, the Cave twin.

I don't mess with just anyone. I messed with anyone who mess up with me first.

I push him, not hard but hard enough to make him loss his balance.

"For the second time of the day, the twinkle brothers messed up with me. I don't care if you're the most famous here because for me, you're just a little piece of shit, an all muscle but no brain boy." I don't even recognize my voice anymore, all I know is I want to slaughter everyone here.

It was another thing about my incoming birthday, I can no longer control my anger, I'm so into ending someone's life, I want to slaughter everyone in sight, I just want to bare my fangs and let them know that messing with me is a death wish.

I walked towards my prey slowly, his breathing unstable as I let my eyes bore into his soul. All I can see is red right now, I don't know what's happening with me. I just want to suck his blood until he turned white.

I was about to grab him by the neck but a soft hand touch my arm and instantly calm my nerves down. I snapped out of my predator mode and looked around seeing everyone in there horror state, afraid that they would witness a horrible murder right in front of them, students circling us.

The quarterback on the floor looking like he was about to loss his mind and here I am standing in front of him, ready to kill him in everyone's presence and my mate who's holding my arms, calming me down.

Most of the students even teacher gasped, admiring the new young teacher who boldly touch my arm when I'm on my killing mode.

No one, I mean no one ever tried to stop me when I'm about to beat the shit out of someone, even the principal never interface in my business.

"Love, let's go." Her voice was hypnotizing my whole being and it seems like she's controlling me, her voice was really soft and I didn't miss the worry yet scared tone of it.

I found myself standing in front of her desk right now while she's tidying her things. I have no idea how I got here. I have no idea why she looked like she's about to blow up.

"DO YOU HONESTLY THINK GETTING YOURSELF IN TROUBLE IS A GOOD IDEA?!" I found myself looking down, feeling guilty to what I made her feel. I didn't mean to want to kill that dickhead, I didn't mean to do it in front of her, I didn't mean to forget that I have a mate who probably know what I'm feeling.

"I was so worried about you and don't ask why because I don't know a damn thing why I'm acting like this." She continued, now I don't know what to do with the situation I was in. Her voice was raw and vulnerable.