Chapter 8

English time ended and I'm currently sitting now in my science class waiting for my teacher that seems to take his time, he's twenty minutes late now and theirs still no substitute teacher present. The kids was beginning to get on my nerves as they're getting noisy as the time goes by.

"SHUT IT!" I slammed my hands on the table making a loud bang, the noise immediately goes silent.

"Just because you have the balls doesn't mean you can do and tell us what to do!" Said a pathetic voice of a boy.

I face him, looking straight to his eyes that's seems to cower in fear, but this pathetic excuse of a little shit holds his grounds, his heart start to pump crazily as sweat starts to form in his forehead, his hands turned to fist as the whole class went silent, he's standing now, masculine quarterback who's brain doesn't exist.

And yes everyone in this school knows about my special condition. Except for the new ones.

I looked straight to his eyes, past to his soul, reading everything that I could use to make this asshole shut up. I walked towards him slowly, deadly and only my footsteps were only heard and his unstable breathing.

"What did you say?" I asked. My monotone voice cold as icy Atlantic. Once I'm standing in front of him. Height to height.

"Just because you have the balls doesn't mean you can do and tell us what to do." He repeated,  loudly this time.

"At least I didn't make my youngest sister massaged my balls then harass her, Celine right? Your youngest sister." I told him and his facial expression says it all, some students gasped.

"I didn't fuck and get someone pregnant then asked them to get rid of the baby, your ex Madeleine who broke up with you the moment you said those words about getting rid of the baby, right? I didn't fuck around even though I'm still in a relati--

I didn't get to finish my words when I feel his fist making contact with my face. My head slightly turn right and I mentally smirk when I smell a blood that comes out of the fist of this scumbag, I'm sure he just broke his hands and that's when the teachers walk in.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!". The old man shouted.

"No, don't answer that, Mr. Cave go to the principals office and Ms. Harpy go to the clinic NOW!" He comanded and the dickhead walk out of the classroom without looking back.

I grab my stuff and take the slip from the teacher and walked out of the door.

The teacher must have thought it's my blood that's in my face right now. How cute. Note the sarcasm.

I guess I should probably go to the clinic because I know that that old man will call the nurse.

I walked slowly, taking the moment of the silent hallways as I made my to the clinic. I open the door expecting a nurse would great me.

"Please sit down." The nurse commanded. She's a short woman in her late twenties. I sit in the end of the bed as I watch her gather her things that she'd be using to clean the blood in my face.

"Let me clean myself ms." She handed me the wet cloth to clean myself and left. Well I hypnotized her to leave.

I decided to just lay down and close my eyes as I listen to the music of the nature. Since the nurse clinic was in the back of the school, just behind the wall is the forest. The way the birds chirps, singing cheerfully, the way the sound of the trees sways in the hum of air and the way the animals who's crawling or climbing or flying plays safely and free.

I couldn't help but wonder if I would be free like them. Free from the pain of my childhood memories and the loneliness I'm feeling, when I would fill the void in my life.