Chapter 10

Love's P.O.V

As the day past quickly than I anticipated, Jasmine and I are getting closer as ever, I've learned a lot of things from her, even personal informations, but it's different from me and I know that she knows I'm not ready to talk about it, that's why she just listen when I told her about another thing that involves my life, the joking, teasing and flirting got worse as we become more comfortable with each other.

She always cook for my lunch as she now own two of my things, I will always drive her home even though her car was already fix and just sitting in her drive way, I would stay late to wait for her to finish or I would help her carry her things. My English project was almost done because of the amount of time we're together.

As for the letter, the person has been sending me everyday, my thirst for blood was worsening that I'm bringing blood in my school, Jasmine even ask if she could take a sip but luckily she's amazing and noticed the discomfort I'm feeling so she just laugh it off.

I almost bite her when I forgot to bring my bottle of blood one day, but luckily I stopped myself from claiming her there.

The car was given by the person who sents me letter. I just woke up then some helper give me the key and said there's a car for me in the front. I didn't hesitate to drive it though and thankful for the timing of this person since Jasmine still don't have her car that day.

My birthday will be next week and I'm definitely nervous about it, I don't know what to expect because of what the changes that occurs everyday.

I would find myself holding a boy's neck when I'm angry, just a simple annoying things you do can cause your death, it's worse when my mate is not around, when I cannot feel her.

The noisy hallways would immediately get quite when I walked, classes that was so hard to discipline went the other way.

But it's different when I'm on Jasmine's class, I won't lose control if she's around, my desire for her worsen though, I can't even keep my hands to myself when we're alone together.

It is now Friday and next week would be my birthday, Wednesday. I looked at Jasmine while she's busy listening to the person in the front.

Today is the day that we're going to present our poetry that describes our partners or about them, and lucky for me, my mate is my partner.

The student bow down as some of my classmates clap. Guess who's next, yeah it's me.

"Now we're going to hear from Ms. Harpy." Jasmine happily announced.

I stand up trying not to look intimidating, but duh, I failed so I just look at my mate and smile. I look at the paper in my hands and stand up straight.

"In the past few days that I stare at our teacher like a creep, because she happens to be my partner for this poetry project, I will tell you everything that I observed about her and don't blame me if this sounds like a love letter because most of my words were beautiful." I started, getting a cautious laugh from my classmates.

I cleared my throat making them go quite as I once look at the paper in my hands and back at the most beautiful woman known to man.

"She walks in beauty, like the nights,

Of the cloudless climes and starry skies,

The moon and stars would be put in shame if she smiles,

A sweet smile that will make the darkness of your world brights,

Her beauty so bright and warm,

Shining through the darkness storm,

That smiles that win, the tints that glow,