Chapter 17

Don't go near her! Don't forget to keep your distant! Don't you ever dare go near her Love Kieran Night!

I can still hear my brother's voice in my head and I can't help but chuckle lightly making my companion stare at me questioningly.

I'm completely doing the opposite right now.

"I just remember something." I stare at Jasmines' golden hues. YES. Yes you are right, I'm at my mate's house cuddling with her talking about how boring her week last week.

"What did you do in your birthday?" I froze as my monster self flash in my mind but immediately shook it and look at her.

"You don't have to answer it if you don't want to."

"I want to. It was... okay? I guess? I don't know, it's just that I learn a lot of things in the same time and yeah, I don't know-

"Hey." I feel a soft hands caress my face and I immediately lean on closing my eyes feeling myself getting better and less nervous, my rambling ran out of control, well it is rambling.

"You don't have to tell me  anything if you don't want to and if you're not ready." But I want to and I know I'm ready. It's totally unfair that she told me story about her.

She's my mate and I know I should tell her everything. Trust and love her.

"My real name is Love Kieran Night." I confessed.

"Well it suit you. Love Kieran Night." Hearing my name roll out of her mouth with that velvet like voice makes me want to record it and play it all over again. I smile as I tighten my hold on her.

"I'm from the foster care since I was a baby, they said I was brought there in a bloody basket and only a letter from my parents. My childhood was never nice, the bullies that made me feel like I'm no good for anything... anyone."

I stare at Jasmine, waiting for her to pity me, but it never came. I smile at that. Saying it out loud with someone that actually cares is a good feeling.

"Everyday was a torture, I would come to the room with different bruises. I lost every feeling known to man as I listen to them say anything they want or beat me till I bleed to death, but  death never came. I would lay there when they laugh at my punching bag of a body, and then when I'm about to close my eyes and welcome death, something or someone would whisper in my ear that I should never give up."

I stopped, letting her take it all in. She nodded her head while still caressing my cheek.

"So I did as I was told and got up like nothing happened ignoring the pain I felt that time and walk away."

"It didn't help because of my condition about you know-

I'm always been confident with what I have and what I am but we're talking about my mate now, I don't want her to look at me with disgust.

"Having a male genital?" She questioned. I nodded slowly as I close my eyes not wanting to see the disgust in her face since she stopped caressing my face and then I feel her lift herself and a soft pair of lips is being press against my forehead.

I opened my eyes and my forest like eyes is met with the sun like hues of my mate. Her gaze is telling me something that is meant to be understood by me, only me.

"My parents are the best you know. They told me to never judge anyone, some people are happy on the outside but slowly dying inside so I tend to be kind to anyone. Maybe it's my downfall too since I get in trouble a lot." Something dark pass her eyes but it's gone faster than it actually shows.

"Having a male genital in a womans' body is not something that people should be disgusted. It's something that should be a sacred secret with those people who cares for you, not a topic for gossip, I hate those kind of people." I softly smile at her.

"That's one of the reasons why no one wants to adopt me. They say I give that dark aura that makes people stay away from me, you know. And look at you now, cuddling with me." I joked trying to lighten the mood and I gladly welcomed with her angelic laugh. 

"Love?"

"Hmm." I stare at her, tracing her face like what a blind person would do, tracing her eyebrows down to her eyes where she immediately close, to her nose and lastly her perfect luscious lips.

It seems like she wanted to ask something because her eyebrows would furrow together then shake her head after.

"What it is, Cupcake?" Her eyes shut open, amusement visible in her eyes and a playful teasing smile plastered in her lips, I raised a brow questioningly.

"Cupcake huh? I like it." She released a melodious laugh as I realized what I just call her then join her, laughing with her is a great time. It's a first time that I call her in that endearment because it's usually 'Darling'.

Our laugh died down but a content smile are plastered in both of our faces.