Chapter 21

Chapter 22

Jasmine's P.O.V

After our date we immediately made our way back home, it's home when Love is there. I know tonight is the night. The night that I will fully give myself to her.

When the door of the tree house finally close, I was pinned against it. We kissed roughly and when I feel her tongue swept against my bottom lip, I didn't open my mouth trying to act like a hard to get chick.

That made her groan and kneed my front that made me moan in the process, she grab that opportunity to shove her tongue inside my mouth.

When her tongue made contact with mine, I swear it was like a marshmallows, it's so soft. We fight in dominance and she obviously won. She explored my mouth with her tongue and she motions for me to wrap my legs around her waist so I did.

I feel her walk around, probably to the bedroom, and my guess was right when she opened the door and close it with her foot, and once again, I was pinned against it. Never breakingthe intimate kiss.

What's with Love and pinning me against a door? I feel her hands massage my ass softly then her roughness came back and roughly squeeze it, I can't help but moan as she let my lips go and I feel her lips trail in my cheek down to my jaw and then my neck softly biting it.

I titled my head backwards giving her more access and groan in pleasure when she found my soft spot that is just below my ear, I wince as she roughly suck it. So hard. Marking me huh?

I feel her back away from the door and walked back to where the bed should be, without breaking any contact, I'm kinda worried about her because I know tha I'm not the lightest person.

So I unwrap myself and tiptoes to reach her lips once again. This time I didn't let her dominate me and she gladly let me led, maybe she thinks that I'm experienced, because I will definitely deny that. If you know what I mean. Wink wink.

When I know that the back of her knees met the end of the bed, I gently push her down so she could lay on her back and she adjust herself so her back is against the headboard, that made me give her a show as I crawl seductively in her.

I sit in her lap and smirk as I feel how hard she is, so I started grinding my front and she let out a moan and I swear I could just cum by the sound of it.

I keep on grinding myself at her, moaning softly every time she hit me with that hard member.

And it seems like she have different plan when in no time I was under her. I stare at her eyes that would flicker in red, and I will just think that it's part of her and I know I will love it nonetheless.

"Are you sure about this, darling?" She's seriously asking me? How lucky am I? I nodded my head but I think that it's not enough when she just stare at me with those damn eyes.

"Let's make love, baby." And back to kissing again, but now, there's no turning back and I will definitely love that. Love started to kiss my neck and leave another mark in my collarbones, she really sucking.

I arch my back when I feel her massage my breast against the dress that someone that I don't know delivered. Getting irritated, I groan. And sit up.

"Take the fucking dress off!" She didn't take it off, she rip it off. I don't know how expensive that is but I don't really care right now. I smirk as I watch Love stare at my front since I'm not wearing a bra, but she's staring long.

I become conscious so I tried to cover myself and failed when Love grab both of my hands and pinned it above my head. I take a deep breath as I feel her lips in my soft spot once again, it will a huge mark, I swear.