Chapter 15

Chapter 16

Jasmine's P.O.V

"Have a good weekend class. You may go now." Everyone leaves my room as I stared at the red box that's been sitting in Love's desk. I bought her a gift for her birthday and I'm not planning in taking it back. She'll have it either she likes it or not.

I still can remember our last conversation and how happy I am that day that when the morning came I get super excited to shop and buy something for her, and something that I personally sew.

In Monday I was really all jumpy that time like no one can really dampen my mood, but when the seconds turns into minutes and turns into day and then day turns into a week and Love didn't show up, I became sad.

I miss you, Love. Please come back.

I tried calling her but it all went straight to a voice mail. I have a lot of what ifs.

But maybe she's celebrating with her family or with someone- no she wouldn't do such thing. She's with her family right now.

I need someone to talk to and I know exactly who to call. I reach for my phone and search for a certain persons name.

Cassandra.

"Hey, Jasmine! I'm shock that you still remember me!" It's like she's really waiting for my call that in first ring she immediately picks it up, I miss this girl so much. My best friend. Her accent flowing fluently. She's british and she don't often use that accent but when she does. It's lovely. She's a sister maybe not by blood but by heart.

"Hello to you too, Cass! You know how life is right? I'm sorry but let me make it up to you. "

"I'll come over in your house- hey I'm already here. I really plan on going to your house and now here I am. So hurry up you old teacher! "I laugh lightly. It feels so good, and I sure as hell will tell her everything and ask for advice. She will hear me out and will never judge me.

I hurriedly arrange my desk and goes to the the door but before I go out, I glance once at my gift and locks the door.

"I'm home!" I shout and there's a rush footsteps coming from my kitchen and there she is. A very cute woman while holding a spatula in right hand.

"Jasmineeeeeeee!"

"Cassandraaaaa!"

We scream in unison as we hug like there is no tomorrow and then we burst in laughter. I have to wipe the corner of my eyes because of the happy tears and we pull away.

"So how are you doing, Jas?"

"Dinner first before talk, Cass. I'll tell you something. "

"Dinner? Omyghaddd-

She run to the kitchen and that's when I smell something delicious that I immediately followed my best friend.

"Can you prepare the table now, this should be finished." She takes a sample."Now." I did what I was told and takes a sit when I finished my task.

"So how are you and Rolando, Cass?" I asked and eat a spoonful of spaghetti. Yum.

"He's the love of my life. We've been doing great. Amazing actually." My companion told me dreamily and munch her own meal.

Rolando is Cassandra's husband for 5 years now but they both don't want kids cause they want each others attention, their words. I have to laugh at that because even now they are still really in love.

And I want that with... Love. Hopefully.

"Ehem." I looked at Cassandra to see her already staring at me worriedly.

"Is there something that you wanted to tell me, Jasmine? "The concern in her voice is really evident. She reach for me hand and hold it in attempt to comfort me like a big sister should be.

"I just miss her." I've never felt this sadness of missing someone and to think that she's only gone for a week. I don't know what's happening to me, but every time I would find myself looking around. Maybe, just maybe I would caught her staring at me lovingly. I know I'm being delusional right now.

I just can't help it. Her leather jacket and t-shirt don't bring comfort anymore because her scent was no longer there.

I feel a soft hands brushing away my tears and I didn't notice I was crying until now.

I miss her voice, I miss her touch, I miss everything about her... I miss her.

"I was really excited and thrilled to know about her reaction if she saw my gift. I just really miss her. Like I don't know, she's just gone for a week and I'm acting like this, like what the heck." By now I'm clutching her shirt, dampening it in the process.

I don't know that I've been holding this. I'm just glad that Cassandra is here, I've been longing for this, a sister to cry on since my family is away.

"I don't know who this person is but girl you're seriously in love!" She chime in.

In love?

I never thought of that until now that she mentioned it. Am I really in love with Love? Damn, maybe I am, I mean I wouldn't feel this if I'm not,right?

Our night have to end cause she's really tired from her flight.