Chapter 28

Jasmine's P.O.V

"By connecting the lines, we can clearly see that it follows a curve, thus a Rational Function." The discussion go on as I explained representation of rational functions.

"Make sure to write your name in the top of your paper or you wouldn't be graded." I pass their answer sheets and when I passed Love's chair, my heart clenched at the thought of her being in danger, I don't know what's happening right now but the news about animals or serial killers brutally killing people are just overwhelming. Lots of missing people and then tomorrow, police officers would find them headless or no blood at all.

It's Tuesday today. When the Saturday came and Love hasn't returned. I thought about going home by my own since she's not going back for the mean time, I'm just holding to the promise that she will come back.

I am wide awake that night when she have to leave, I can't properly sleep this past few nights and there's a burning sensation in my chest that I don't know the reason of, but I just think it's about me missing my Love.

"Teachers, a meeting after class in the basketball court. Don't be late. Again. Teachers, a meeting after class in the basketball court. Don't be late." The school's speakers pulled me out of my thoughts as I watch my students slowly write something in their sheets. Some are so focus that they even bite their pen.

Love would be smirking while answering this mathematics. She's a genius, when I get something wrong, she would text it or say it to me secretly. How lucky am I.

I miss her. Badly.

"For those who haven't finish it, it's due tomorrow. Goodbye class." I spoke when the bell finally rings.

I started to tidy my things and put it in my car. I made my way to the basketball court and when every teachers and school staffs are finally present the principal stood up and goes to where the mic is.

"Good evening teachers and school staffs." Some of the teachers, including myself mumbled a good evening, while the other just nodded their head.

"As you all know, the murdered people around our town are increasing night after night and the safety of our students and school staffs are at risk. As a principal who have family too, I can't take that risk, everyone's life is at stake. So I talked about these situation to our mayor which she approves. I'm actually glad, so without further information. Starting tomorrow, no students and teachers should be here, the police station will alert everyone about this and you will know other things in our local news." The principal informed us.

One of the teacher raised her hand. Which the principal nodded.

"How about our classes, Principal? Because of the week off our schedules are really late, it's not that I don't care about the safety of everyone, I'm just asking." The teacher sits down.

"Good question Mrs. Gade, because of this situation, the school year would be extended. As we speak right now. The news is finally out."

"Goodbye everyone and please be safe." The meeting dismissed. I immediately made my way to my car and in drive back to my house. Damn you Love, that meeting just increase my anxiety about Love's safety. Where are you?

I park my car and get inside of my house. Tomorrow is another day to over think everything, the killings started when Love leave that night, and I don't know what to think anymore. I just need her here, safe and sound with me.

I decided to have a hot shower to calm my nerves down. I miss you, Love. I sigh as my hands brush against my core, I've been missing her, emotionally, physically and sexually. If there's things like that.