Chapter 13

We came to a 2 story house that looks like it's about to blow up in the middle of the forest.

"Sorry about that. Come on and I'll tell anything that you wanted to know. At least the things that I know. "He shrugged and walk to the small door that I didn't even notice.

When he open the small door I abruptly stop because of the mix scent of werewolves and vampires.

"It's okay, sis. I'll explain everything. "My brother tries to pat my shoulder but when I look at him he immediately let his hand down.

Vampires and werewolves in one place is really unusual. The house was pretty big than I thought it would be. Every time we pass some super natural they bow down and they didn't even look in my eyes and I just keep following my brother with a cold expression and on the other hand my brother is all smiley.

We stop when a good looking man stood in front of us then bow and to my surprise he engulfed my brother to a very passionate hug, I have to look away when they started to eat each others faces.

"Sorry, lil sis I just miss my husband. "I looked at them. The man was taller than me and my brother, his hands on Timothy's waist possessively. He is well built and a werewolf.

"He's Xander the alpha of one of the pack here and he already knows who you are and he is my lovely husband. "He said the last word in dreamy state that Xander have to clear his throat to stop my brother.

Xander remove his hands off from his husband. "The office is ready Tim, you two can talk now. Nice to finally meet you, your majesty. "

Your majesty?

He walk away and once again we started walking and stop to a door. We enter it and I sit to one of the couches. The interior of the house is more amazing than the exterior actually I thought it would be like a mess.

"Soooooo. Any question, sis?" Timothy asked unsure.

"Why is werewolves and vampires are in one place? And give me some blood, big bro. "He immediately gave me a glass of blood and I took it with one big gulp then proceed to motion him to answer my question.

"Umm okay, I'll just tell you the story of everything, okay?" I nodded and stands up to grab another glass of blood and drink it like a thirsty camel and sit down once again.

"Umm, once upon a time, there was a very great successful man who is the king of the pure blood vampire, he is very powerful that he wants to explore every part of the world, every super natural looks up to him but he still feel empty, that's why he decided to go and find himself a wife, he found his mate that is an angel vampire. They feel in love and rule the super natural world for a long time. The great king and queen of all. They have a son and that's me." He stop for me to take it all in.

I process everything and it explains why everyone bow down to us. I motion for him to continue.

"I'm their first child and they struggle to have one since they are both old but really wanted a child, and then mother, the queen ask for another child and since the king will give anything to the love of his life, he ask a witch to help them and that is why you were born Love Kieran Zairah Night, but the time you were born a demon vampire was also reborn, a the very last one demon vampire, so it was so powerful that our parents died to the fight against the demon.
We still don't know what happened but there's a prophecy that who ever give life to it is also the one who can take it. The witch is accused about what happened so we decided to lock her up to the 4th floor of this house. "

"Fourth floor? " I asked him. Already have understood his story.

"Yes, this is the only building that is out of reach of the minions of the demon vampire." I nodded my head.

"So why is there a werewolves here? And other super natural? " I asked the question that's been bugging my mind.

"All of the super natural here are leaders, from alpha, Luna, their children and betas. We are 459 here right now, from all over the world since the demon have the power to command those simple and not very powerful creature. That's why we are here as one." He answered.

"Love Kieran Night? Is that my real name?"

"Yes, the harpy is just a cover up." Now I remember some guys back then who is looking for a child that is a Night. They all look so scary people. Now I know.

"So can I have a very big hug now sister? Because I miss you so much? "The unsure voice of my brother pulled me out of my trance as he stand up and give me a side hug.

When he pulled out, I stand up and hug him tightly, I feel like I'm crying because of the comfort I feel that I longed for so many year, a comfort of a family.