O•N•E

Third Person's POV

"Princess Nene, it is time for bed. Proceed to your chamber."

"But it's stwill early-" a certain 5-year-old complained

"You are well aware that there are certain rules you must follow. Break them or you'll face circumstances" she sighed and headed to her chamber.
She was about to lay down on her queen size bed but she noticed the moon peeking through her window.
She padded her small feet towards the balcony and opened it. She smiled at the moon while admiring it. Her beautiful magenta eyes reflecting the moon, her silky cream-coloured hair with teal tips in the end danced along with the wind. As she was adoring the moon, an idea popped up in her mind.

"Whoever planted this bwig tree beside my chamber, I hope you live a good life" she giggled at herself and clutched herself at the big branch. She began climbing down and nearly fell. She mumbled at herself 'stwupid fwat ankles'. She did a cute victory dance when she successfully climbed down by the big tree. She started roaming around until she heard sniffles. Her ears perked up and followed the sound. Then she saw a boy hugging his knees as he cried, his back against the big cherry blossom tree. She approached him and the boy noticed her presence.

"P-lease d-don't hurt m-me" the boy pleaded as his glistening eyes shaking fearfully.

"Don't wowwy, I'm not a bwad person" then she hugged the boy. He flinched but relaxed in her embrace. He nuzzled his face to her neck and inhaled her sweet scent. He eventually stopped crying and flushed in embarrassment. He eyes her as she sits next to her while the moonlight shone on her face, making her looked ethereal. He looked away as he felt himself heating up.

"What's your nwame?" the girl asked while gazing at him. He looked back at her and saw her flash an adorable smile.

"My name's Yugi Amane. 7 years old" he finally smiled back at her.

"Amane? You have a nice nwame" her smile grew wider and the boy thought she was cute.

"I'm Yashiro Nene. 5 year's old" the boy's eyes went wide.

"YOU'RE THE PRINCESS!?" she immediately made him silence.

"Shhhh... I'm suppwose to be in bwed right now. If they fwind out, they'll pwunish me" her face frowned at that but amane could only coo at her cuteness. He nodded, signalling her that he understood and will remain quite.

"Why we're you cwying earlier?" Her face showed concern and worry. He looked up at the moon and stared at it.

"I just miss my family. I miss my home" he said sadly which made her sad as well.

"Where are they? Where's your hwome?" He was sad but he laughed quietly because he finds her cute when she pronounced some wrong words.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked curiously.

"For daikon like you, you sure ask numerous questions"

"I'm lweaving" she heard her mumble.

"Wait! Your ankles are cute" then she sat down again and he chuckled at her cuteness.

"Can I be your fwiend?" She asked him and the boy was surely surprise.

"You're a princess and I'm nothing but a slave" he said sadly.

"Status doesn't matter to me" she said while eyeing the moon. He was again shocked at her response and smiled momentarily.

"I'd be glad to" he said happily. She turned to him grinning widely.

"YAAAYY!" She shouted which the boy instantly covered her mouth and motioned her to stay quiet.

"Sowwy" she giggled which made him chuckled.

"You should go to your bedroom now. You don't want to be caught up outside and especially with a slave do you?"

"Already?" She whined and he shook his head 'yes'.

"Can we meet again tomorrow?" She asked hoping the boy would answer 'yes'. But to her dismay, the boy said 'no' which made her frown and sad.

"Just kidding. We can meet every night in this exact place." Her faced beamed happily and stood up along with him. She then hugged him and he did the same.

"Goodbye Amane-kun!"

"Goodbye Yashiro" then he went to his old and dusty room to sleep. Smile still visible on his face. He slept afterwards, hoping that he'll dream about his first friend.

(I hope it wasn't too boring for your liking. I hope you enjoyed reading this. Stay safe and healthy. Thank you for existing!! JAAAYYY out!!
^ w ^)