E•L•E•V•E•N

Yashiro was strolling along the garden. Her butler wasn't around because he had some errands to do. She picked different flowers while humming a tune.

"Are you Princess Nene?" A voice startled her. She turned around and saw a beautiful girl with black hair that was styled in a pigtail. She had the same height as her and wore a black ruffly dress.

"Yes. Are you a new maid here?" She asked but earned a chuckle as a response.

"My name is Mirai, Amane's soon to be bride" she grinned wickedly and Yashiro stood there surprised.

"What do you want!?" Yashiro asked angrily.

"Simple. I want Amane" Mirai smiled innocently and Yashiro wanted to vomit at that moment.

"Amane is gonna confess his love for you later, tonight" The girl announced and Yashiro's face slowly heat up.

"How do you even know that?" Yashiro asked suspiciously.

"My father taught me dark magic. I can see the future and make time fast forward. While my father can see the past and rewind time." She said gleefully.

"Mirai as in future and Kako as past" yashiro mumbled.

"Correct! Now, after Amane confesses to you. I want you to reject him and I will be able to marry him" she said dreamily and yashiro was now frustrated.

"And what if I don't?" Mirai smirked at her question.

"Easy. His family will die including his love ones. Also, don't even try telling Amane" she grinned wickedly. Oh, how yashiro wanted to wipe it off her face.

"So we have a deal?" She extended her arms and yashiro shakily shook it with hers. Then she vanished into thin air.

"Yashiro!" She heard Amane shout and tried to remain calm and natural.

"What is it, Amane?" She asked and Amane noticed something was off but he couldn't pinpoint what it was.

"My family, the Minamoto brothers along with Aoi and Sakura are in the dining hall. They're waiting for you"
He said.

"I forgot they were visiting us" she said while giggling and went inside.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
"Nene-san!" Tsukasa waved at her and sat down beside her in the garden.

"Did you enjoy your meal, Tsukasa-kun?" She asked and Tsukasa's face went serious.

"I heard your conversation with Mirai" Yashiro was shocked.

"H-how?" She asked.

"While they were busy talking in the dining hall, I got bored so I went out for a walk. I saw you at a distance and ran towards you but that strange-looking girl appeared out of nowhere. So I hid behind a bush and eavesdropped at your conversation" he replied.

"Please don't tell anyone, especially Amane" Yashiro pleaded and he nodded.

"What are you gonna do, nene-san?" He asked.

"I can help you along with my brother" kou barged in.

"Kou-kun?" She was startled at his sudden appearance.

"We'll help you, yashiro-san" Teru spoke behind Kou. Then, they sat in a circle. Soon, Aoi and Sakura joined along with the royal butlers.

"When I reject Amane, I want you Tsukasa-kun to stay by his side. He'll need comfort" yashiro said and tsukasa nodded.

"I'm sure Mirai will soon appear so when she takes him, does anyone know where she will take him?" She asked and Tsuchigomori raised his hands.

"Yako-san can use magic. She can create a portal leading to their boundary." He announced.