S•E•V•E•N

Amane's POV

I woke up as the sunlight hit my face. I adjusted my sight and felt something heavy on my chest, then I remembered the events that took place last night.

'I could get used to this sight every morning' I blushed and heard yashiro yawn.

"Good morning Yashiro" I greeted her with my raspy voice. I felt her freeze and she slowly look up at me. Her eyes widen and her face turned red which made me smirked. Then she kicked me out of the bed.

"Oww! What was that for?" I groaned while rubbing my butt.

"Why were you sleeping beside me!?" She accused me.

"You don't remember last night?" I asked her and she shook her head 'no'.

'Then let me tease you a bit' i smirked at my thought. I stood up and fixed myself.

"Last night was great Yashiro" I smirked at her reaction. Her face redder than before.

"You even lead me on" my smirk grew wider as she covered her face. I laughed at her.

"I was just kidding Yashiro. You were sick last night and went unconcious. I took care of you then you pulled me on your bed" I said and she sighed in relief.

"Besides, I wouldn't touch you without your consent" she smiled at me and said 'thank you'.

"I'll head out first" She nodded and went out.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
(Her outfit for the day)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●(Her outfit for the day)

"Kou-kun!" She ran and hugged the kid. I scoffed when I saw him blush.

"How are you feeling Senpai?" The kid asked

"I feel great, Kou-kun" she smiled at kou. I felt something. I felt jealous?

'I somehow felt envious when the reason behind her smile is not me' I looked away at the scene and saw aoi-chan with sakura.

"Nene-chan~♡" they hugged along with sakura.

"Are you still sick yashiro-san?" Sakura asked worriedly but her face remain unfazed.

"Amane took care of me last night" she said proudly and smiled at me. I smiled back at her and patted her head.

"That's so sweet of your boyfriend, nene-chan" aoi chirped and we both became flustered.

"Aoi-chan it-it's nothing l-like that" she stammered over her words.

"It's my duty as a friend and a butler, princess aoi" I said.

"I told you to call me aoi-chan" I chuckled and nodded.

"Prince Kou!"

"Princess Sakura! Princess Aoi!" Akane and Shijima shouted

"I told you not to run" both of them panted.

"Hello shijima-san. Hello Akane-san" she greeted the two butlers.

"I heard you got sick. How are you?" Akane asked.

"I'm fine now Akane-san. Thank you for worrying" she said.

"Here it is Princess Yashiro" shijima handed a rectangle looking shaped gift.

"Drop the honorifics already" shijima laughed then we soon joined in.

"What's that senpai?" The kid asked.

"I asked Shijima-san a favor last time." She opened it and revealed a painting of us friends.

"I really treasure our friendship that's why I asked Shijima-san to paint us" she exclamed and smiled at us. We smiled at her then went for a group hug.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
"Let's hang out again senpai!" They bid farewell and we went back inside.

"Do you want to drink something, yashiro?" I asked her.

"Strawberry milk would do" she smiled.

"I'll bring it in the throne room" she nodded and went ahead.

As I finish creating her drink, I heard talking inside the throne room. I went inside and stared at the guy bowing before the princess but couldn't clearly see his face.

"Here's your drink, princess yashiro" I handed her drink and she mumbled a small 'thank you'.

"Will you accept my offer? We will provide a generous amount of treasure if you can find our missing prince." He said.

"Who is this missing prince if I may ask?" Yashiro asked the guy. He looked up and stared at the princess then at me. His eyes went wide and so was mine. He fell down at his knees and said.

"Prince Amane"

(Cliff hanger :p I'll update tomorrow. Take care of yourself uWu JAYYYYY OUT!!)