F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N

Night came quickly and Amane was sweating endlessly. He doesn't know how it'll turn out or how would Yashiro react. Would she say yes? Is it too plain? Too fancy? Too early for marriage?

"Looks like someone's boiling you, Amane" Tsukasa joked and ruptured cackling.

"You can do this, Amane. Just imagine Senpai's smiling face when she gets surprised" Kou encouraged his friend who seemed to be dying from nervousness.

"Okay. I can do this" He inhaled deeply and exhaled to calm his wrecking nerves.

They stood behind the cherry blossom tree waiting for Yashiro to come. Tsukasa and Kou we're assigned to light the fireworks while Aoi and Sakura we're assigned to distract Yashiro. Teru will be the one to play the violin. Lastly, Tsuchigomori was assigned to decorate the floor with rose petals leading outside to the cherry blossom tree.
°°°°°°°°°
"You look beautiful, nene-chan!~" Aoi stated in glee. She was proud of her best friend to the point that tears were slowly forming in the corner of her eyes.

"The dress suits you, yashiro-san" Sakura smiled gently and sniffed a little. It was rare to see her being emotional.

"Thank you" she smiled and thanked the two for picking that dress for her.

"Just follow the rose petals, yashiro-san" sakura instructed her and they both walked away

"Just follow the rose petals, yashiro-san" sakura instructed her and they both walked away. She followed the rose petals leading her to the cherry blossom tree. There stood Amane with all his pride and might. He looked dashing from his attire.

(That's what he wore... In case you're wondering he is Kim Taehyung from BTS)

 In case you're wondering he is Kim Taehyung from BTS)

(Credits to the owner who took this picture)

Amane stared in awe as he saw how breathtaking yashiro was. The moonlight hit her porcelain skin making her look like a walking doll. His heart accelerated in each step she took.

"You look handsome, Amane" she complimented him and pinched his cheek.

"You're as gorgeous as the moon." Amane said while smiling brightly.

"Would you like to dance with me?" Amane asked while extending his arms.

"I would love to" Yashiro replied and placed her hand on his. Teru began playing the violin and they began waltzing gracefully, feeling happy to be with each other's arms. They stared at each other's eyes full of love and content. The smiles on their faces never disappeared because they were each other's joy. They stopped dancing for Amane informed her that there will be a last surprise.

"What's the last surprise?" She asked clearly excited.

"Look at the sky" she did as what she was told and fireworks began erupting from the sky creating different colours and shapes. Her eyes fix above the glimmering sky, not aware that Amane was already on his knees.

"Yashiro" he called her and she glanced back only to find no one. Then, she glanced down and saw Amane with one of his knee bent. Tears began forming in her eyes but she held it back in. Amane opened the red velvet box and revealed the magnificent ring and the gemstone was the same colour as her eyes.

"Nothing truly ever made sense until you came into my life. It's still fresh in my memory when you became my first friend. You brought colour and joy to my life. You are my daily serotonin booster. Every time I look into your eyes, I see more beautiful than a billion stars combined. I love you and never forget about that" Amane said with all honesty in his heart. Yashiro's heart swelled in joy as she heard those words come out of his mouth.

"Yashiro Nene, will you marry me?" Amane asked while staring lovingly at her. He felt a lump in his throat when she placed her index finger on her chin as if she was thinking. Then, he heard her giggle.

"Yes, I do Amane." She said while tears of joy escaped from her eyes. He slid the ring on her delicate finger and hugged her afterwards. Their friends and family came and congratulated them.

"I'm proud of you Amane. Don't forget about my three grandchildren" his mother teased and he turned to a tomato when lewd thoughts dominated his mind.

"Mooomm stoooop" Amane whined and begged his mother to stop. Laughter filled the dining hall as they continued commemorating.

"I can't believe I made you mine" Amane whispered in her ears and she giggled in response.

"Smooch! Smooch! Smooch!" Tsukasa demanded and the other joined. They were both painted in red and Amane actually wanted to do it but he's too shy.

"Ya-yashiro" Amane stuttered and he wanted to dig himself a 6 feet hole and bury himself alive. He held her chin gently as he tilted his head slightly and closed the gap. Their lips met and it was pure bliss. He felt her lips soft and plump and it tasted like strawberry. Everyone present in the dining hall howled and cheered. Both of them, giggled along with them and blush was still present on their cheeks.

(I'm single since birth and I've made up my mind to stay single forever but broooo how the fudge do I came up with those cheesy lines. It makes me cringe sometimes y'know? Anyway, take careee! JAAAYYYY OUT!!)