E•I•G•H•T

Yashiro's POV

"Prince Amane"

I saw how the spider-looking guy fell into his knees and Amane ran to him. They hugged each other and cried their hearts out. I sat there confused, waiting for them to calm down and explain. They let go and Amane stood beside me again.

"Your highness, he is the lost prince of the Yugi Kingdom" the guy explained and I was shocked.

"I am Tsuchigomori, his butler" he said.

"How and why did you get lost?" I asked Amane.

Flashback

"Prince Amane, you must escape now or you'll get killed" Tsuchigomori said.

"How about my brother?" I asked.

"Your brother is in a safe place now go!" He commanded and ran outside of our castle. I ran and ran until I collapsed. I woke up when someone nudged me.

"Who are you boy?" A middle-aged woman asked.

'I'll just tell my name, not my family name. She could an assasin' I thought.

"I'm Amane. I got lost in the woods" I said then the woman took me in the castle. I helped in cleaning the castle and when outside to rest. I cried when I remembered my family, my home and everyone I loved. Then I felt someone's presence.

P-lease d-don't hurt m-me" I pleaded.

"Don't wowwy, I'm not a bwad person"

End of Flashback

I teared up a bit and he comforted me.

"You m-must have been very s-scared. I'm so-sorry you w-went through all of that" I said and he chuckled.

"Don't worry, Yashiro. My life was full of colors because of you" He said and my eyes glistened. We embraced each other and eventually let go.

"You seem to be very close to our prince" tsuchigomori said.

"Of course, he's my first friend after all" I said happily.

"I'm glad to know you treated our prince nicely. We will offer you an endless treasure for keeping our prince Amane safe and sound" he said.

"No need." They were both surprised.

"I didn't made him a friend and a butler to be paid for. Our friendship is my greatest treasure" I said and they both smiled.

"Will you go back to your kingdom, Prince Amane?" The guys asked.

"I will but not now" Amane said.

"But how about your family? You miss them right?" I asked and he smiled at me softly.

"But I don't wanna leave you" my heart flattered at that.

"How about his family will visit us here?" I asked for an approval to Tsuchigomori and he nodded.

"I'll take my leave then" he said.

"Before you leave, I have a favor to ask"

"What is it, Your Majesty?" He asked.

"Can I call you Tsuchi?" I pleaded and Amane laughed like a mad man while holding his stomach.

"Stop laughing Amane. It's a cute nickname" I huffed and he tried to stop.

"Do as you wish" Tsuchigomori said. He left and turned to Amane who just stopped laughing.

"That explains a lot huh?" I said to him.

"What do you mean Yashiro?" He asked.

"Back when we were kids, you knew about the rules of the royalty, you knew how to waltz and other royalty stuff" I said and he chuckled.

"I'm sorry for not telling you" he said while smiling sheepishly. I giggled at him.

SPOILER ALERT!
(I just realized ㅜ w ㅜ)

SPOILER ALERT!(I just realized ㅜ w ㅜ)

(Make it hurt ㅜ w ㅜ)

(Take care!! Sorry for the lame chapter, I mean every chapter is lame though.. Jaaaaayyyy out!!!)