T•H•R•E•E

Amane's POV

What kind of present shall I give to her? I don't have money. I pondered over my thoughts but nothing came up. I sigh defeated then I remembered the strict handmaiden's order. I took a quick shower and wore the uniform for Butlers. (The one he always wears as Hanako)

I walked towards the gate and the royal guards bowed to me which I gladly returned. They unlocked it and I made it outside. I strolled to the market to buy several ingredients for Yashiro's birthday. I completed buying all things on the list, although I'm only 7 I'm athletic so carrying all the items in the bag was easy.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Time to wake up Princess" Amane opened the curtain to let the sunlight in. He heard the princess groaned and sat up rubbing her eyes cutely.

"Good morning Amane" she smiled at him and made grabby hands.

"Hug me Amane" the boy chuckled at her cuteness and engulfed her.

"There's no class today so what do you want to do for your free time?" I asked.

"I want to spend time with you" she said with a smile and my face was painted with red.

"Are you okay Amane? Your face is red" her face showed concern

"I'm fine Yashiro. You should get ready then. I'll be waiting outside."

"Okayy Amane!" She dashed towards her bathroom and I went out.

(Time Skip)

"How do I look Amane?"

Third Person's POV

Amane's face turned a deep shade of red. He was stunned by the beauty that was standing right in front of him.

"I- y-you u-uhm" Amane coughed and looked away.

"You look b-beautiful" he said, still not looking at the princess' direction.

"Thank you Amane!" Yashiro giggled and grabbed Amane's hands leading him to the garden.

Amane glanced at the small girl beside him, giggling as the breeze tickled her skin.

"Don't the flowers look pwetty?" asked Yashiro and Amane's gaze examined the flowers surrounding them.

"Out of all the flowers here, the one beside me is my favourite." Yashiro's face reddened at his statement.

"I'm not a flower Amane" the princess giggled.

"You sure look like one though" yashiro giggled and amane soon joined in.
================================
Nighttime came quickly and carriages are busy outside the Mokke Kingdom. Guests arrived along with the neighbouring kingdom to witness the princess' birthday.