Chapter 15

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is October 21, 2020. I'm finally bringing in some plot twists, eh? I mean, I haven't said who's showed up... but like... there's only one blonde chick with the Volturi coven... so it's pretty obvious who it is. What books are you guys reading right now? I'm taking this time to read Dune by Frank Herbet and I'm also rereading a lot of good series such as Harry Potter, Land of Stories, and Hunger Games (with the newest book, Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes. Yes, I waited in line to buy it the very day it came out.)

"Volturi? Y/n asks, gripping the side of the tub. The blonde girl has an indifferent look on her face, although her eyes flick down to Y/n's body occasionaly. jane is gay i do not care what any of you say jane is 100% a lesbian

"The Volturi coven... Jasper told me that they are Italian and they had conflicts with them back when Bella first joined their clan," Y/n mutters to herself.

"So you've heard of us," the girl says cooly.

"No duh, Dora. But that doesn't mean I know who you are. And that certainly doesn't mean that I'm chill with you just showing up on be while I'm in the tub!" Y/n exclaims.

"My name is Jane."

"Hi, Jane, it's just amazing to meet you. I'm Y/n. Let's be best friends!"

"You're using sarcasm."

"Real genius, blondie. Turn around, let me get out."

Jane turns around and Y/n heaves herself out of the tub, quickly wrapping a towel around her body. She drains the water and catches Jane's eye in the mirror. "Stop looking at me." Y/n blushes. "Alright, let's move so that we can go to my room."

Apprehensively opening the door, Y/n creeps out of the bathroom into her room. Jane casually walks in and stands awkwardly in the middle of the room. "Go ahead and sit." Y/n motions to her desk. She perches on the edge of the seat while Y/n grabs pajamas from her dresser. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna change in the closet."

She disappears behind the shutter doors and quickly changes, watching as Jane looks around her room. Y/n opens the doors again, now dressed in a nice blue silk tank top and shorts. She sits down on her bed. 

"Ok, Jane. Are you going to tell me why you, a vampire from Italy, appeared in my bathroom?"

"Lord Aro sent me. We've caught news that you have mated with Jasper Cullen."

"Um, no. We have not 'mated'." She puts air quotations around her words. "We just began dating today. My god, what is it with vampires and getting married the dayy after someone catches feelings?"

"But you will marry?"

"I don't know!" Y/n exclaims. "Like I said, we just started dating today?"

"You feel strong feelings of attraction to him."

"...Yeah. But that doesn't mean I'm going to just go and marry him immediately!"

Jane's red eyes lock firmly with Y/n's e/c ones. "I hope you understand that the only way for you to survive is if you turn into a vampire. It's the exact same thing with Bella."

"Bella turned because she got pregnant and died!"

"Let's not have the same situation with you. It would be a shame to lose you. I sense success in you. Lord Aro might even wish to invite you into our prestigious coven."

Y/n grits her teeth. "If I were to become a vampire, I'm pretty sure I would go with the Cullen's."

A whoosing noise sweeps past Y/n and with a blur of motion, Y/n is whisked behind Jasper. "Jane. What are you doing here?" He growls.

"I'm simply here to inform you that now that you have found your true mate, or 'bloodsinger', as Lord Aro likes to call it, she must become a vampire or we will terminate her. I don't want to, but I will."

"We haven't discussed any arrangements yet."

"There is nothing to discuss. She either lives forever with you and your family, or she dies at the young age of 17 years old. It's up to you. But the choice is clear."

"We need to tell Carlisle and the family," Y/n says, stepping out from behind Jasper. She turns to Jane. "You need to come with us. My family needs to know." She doesn't even realize she called them her family, but Jasper smiles to himself.

"Very well," Jane says, jumping out the window.

"Hop on my back, I guess, darling," Jasper says, crouching. Y/n hops on and secures her limbs around his muscular chest and take. Side by side, Jane and Jasper take off into the night. 

Y/n is much more used the speed now and whoops energetically. Soon, the lights from the house come into view. Jasper sets her down and she regains her balance. They climb up the stairs, while Jane seems to glide up them and into the house.

"Carlisle? Esme? Guys? We have a guest!" Y/n calls out. Once more, she is swept out of the way, this time by Rosalie, who snarls at Jane. 

Everyone runs in and forms a protective circle around Y/n. "What do you want, bitch?" Bella growls.

"Guys, chill. We literally brought her here," Y/n says.

"Need I remind you she's tried to kill us?" Rosalie says.

"Multiple times," Edward growls. 

"I simply bring a message from Lord Aro," Jane says cooly.