Chapter 32

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is November 16, 2020. I was reading one of the most popular fanfiction ever, Fix Your Attitude (Kylo Ren x Reader), and there were warnings, and I just kinda went "lol ok it's fine", and it was fine, until it just progressively got worse. Eventually, I just logged out because Kylo hit Y/n across the face with his lightsaber. I wasn't down with that XD

June 2021

Y/n stretches out on her bed and places her book down, looking out the window. The sun has begun to rise and peeks up through the green trees. Sunlight streams through the branches and scatters themselves on Y/n's bedroom walls, like fairies. 

Taking in the sunrise, she breaks into a wide beam. If her heart were still working, it would be fluttering and pounding in her chest.

It's graduation day. The day that she will leave her human life behind and begin her journey with Jasper and the Cullen's. With leaving high school behind, she also approaches her 1 year anniversary with Jas.

She smiles at the thought of their journey together, and how much they have overcome. 

Standing up, she stretches out, her bones cracking. Turning on the shower, she steps in immediately and begins scrubbing her hair and body. A sharp knock on the door and the sound of hinges creaking interuppts her.

Y/n stiffens and her eyes flash with fear. Last time someone showed up in her bathroom, she ended up travelling to Volterra and dying.

"Y/n?" M/n asks. 

She relaxes immediately. "Yeah, Mom?"

"Happy Graduation Day, sweetie!"

She smiles from behind the shower curtain. "Thanks, Mom."

"I just wanted to say that before you get dressed." There's a brief pause. "Sweetie, why is the water so cold?"

Y/n freezes. "W-what?"

"There isn't any steam at all. You're taking an ice shower, practically."

Y/n laughs awkwardly. "I'm taking a cold shower to help rub of the nerves, you know. Jitters."

M/n laughs casually. "Alrighty, sweetie." She closes the door and Y/n sighs.

After shaving and finishing scrubbing her hair, she dries off and throws her hair up in a towel to dry. She opens her closet and pulls out her dress that the girls bought for her.

Laying it out on her bed, she sighs happily and runs her fingertips over the tulle. It's stunning. Pulling on her undergarments, she slips into the dress with ease and zips it up. Going over to the mirror, she twirls, the beautiful red and black fabric flying out around her.

 Going over to the mirror, she twirls, the beautiful red and black fabric flying out around her

so obviously that is way too fancy for a graduation so imagine it's short. imagine that as a cocktail dress. also its an easter egg for another book of mine-