Chapter 29

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is November 8, 2020. I can't believe we are at Chapter 29. I started this two months ago, in September, but so much has changed since then. I've met one of my best friends on here. I'm pretty sure they know who they are, Ms. PFP Emily in Paris. This will be concluding within the next 10 chapters, likely less, but maybe more.

Y/n walks back to the hotel with hand-in-hand with Alice. The sun has steadily climbed into the sky. It must be around 6:30. "Thank you so much for comforting me. Although you are so sweet, I was beyond worried that you hated me."

"Sweetie, I could never hate you. I love Jasper too much to let him be unhappy with me, rather than happy with you. Besides, I love you too, Y/n! You're my sister!"

Y/n beams and hugs her tightly, continuing back to the hotel. The elevator takes them up to their floor and she hesitates before walking into her room. "Just talk to him. Tell him everything. Being honest will be the best route," Alice assures with a smile, before heading into her and Renesmee's room.

Y/n steps into their room and finds Jasper pacing the floor. The bed is completely made and both of their suitcases are packed. He's muttering to himself and biting his nails.

"Hi," Y/n whispers. 

He whips around. "Y/n," he breathes, rushing towards her and hugging her tightly. She hugs back reluctantly. "Are you okay? Where did you go?"

She sits down on the bed beside him. "I just went to the forest. I needed to clear my thoughts. Alice was there, actually. Helped me talk through things."

His eyes widen. "Oh. Really?"

Y/n nods. "I-I wanted to apologize. I think I overreacted because we've never talked about kids, or any sort of future other than being a vampire, and I lashed out at you. I've never communicated a want for children, and I understand that we were caught up in the moment and you didn't think to tell me. My one question is, why didn't you tell me when I had that huge conversation with your family about vampires?"

"I thought we had communicated that, but we never actually said it. I'm sorry, darlin'. I should have told you, at one time or another. If we do want kids, we could always adopt," Jasper suggests.

"Adopt a vampire child that will never age? No, thank you!" Y/n laughs. She hugs Jasper, resting her chin on his neck and kissing softly right behind his ear.

"I love you, darlin'."

"I love you too, Jas."

\--/

Y/n sits down in the airplane seat beside Jasper, tucking her newly bought e/c contacts into her backpack. Looking out over Volterra, she sighs. 

"What?" He asks.

"So much happened within three days. I met more vampires, we said I love you, I got turned, I killed Aro, and then...you know."

Jasper fights to conceal his dirty smirk. "We'll help you through. This will be a difficult school year. You will have to lie constantly, and wear contacts, and sneak away to feed. It will not be easy. But we'll be here to support you." He presses a kiss against her temple.

Alice leans over from her seat and winks at Y/n. "He's right."

The plane begins to roll around the runway and take off into the sky. The Volterra castle comes into view and Y/n winces. "Let's never come back here. Please."

"That works perfectly for me."

this is super short but because we already had the climax of the story we are genuinely having our falling action now