Chapter 20

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is October 26, 2020. I can't believe that we're already at Chapter 20. We've still got a long way to go, and more plot twists to cover, but I'm just very proud of this. Love you all! Mwah!

2 Weeks Later

Y/n tosses juice boxes at her friends. Mac gets up from the stool and rushes to the other end of the kitchen. "Y/n, throw it!"

"You're going to get apple juice all over the kitchen floor," Y/n laughs.

"I'm literally on the football team!"

"And yet I still don't trust you!" With a groan, she chucks the juice box at him. He jumps up and catches it. 

"Yeah!" He cheers.

Chris punctures the juice box violently. Sipping from it as if it were some expensive drink rather than a Caprisun, he gives Mac a lazy look. "Real cute."

Y/n laughs. "I need to pack for the trip. Can you guys help me?"

They nod and head up the stairs to Y/n's room. She lugs a f/c hard shelled suitcase from her closet onto her bed. She gets out her phone and looks up the weather. "Okay, so it should be in the high 60s and low 70s." F/c= favorite color and i mean farenheit not celsius sorry im *sadly* american

"You're leaving for Italy tomorrow and coming back on Sunday. You need a two travelling outfits and one for touring," Verity thinks aloud. 

Mac flops down on the floor and lets Verity and Chris rush around, picking clothes. Y/n sits down beside him. "Apparently I don't know what I'm doing," she whispers snidely.

Verity and Chris emerge from the close with their hands full of clothes. You will depart from America as a mysterious and sexy local with her sexier boyfriend and his family. Then you will arrive in Italy as the mysterious and sexy American," Verity says dramatically.

Chris lays out the clothes. There is a light lavender tunic top with some gray skinny jeans, a matching scarf, a long gray cardigan, and a dark gray, almost black trench coat. With a flourish, he slams down high heeled ankled boots. "BOOM! SEXY!"

Y/n looks over it with wide eyes. "It's gorgeous. I didn't know I was building a whole new personna complete with a backstory, but it's gorgeous." She folds it upand places it in the suitcase.

" She folds it upand places it in the suitcase

They hide back in the closet. Mac sits up and starts digging through her drawers. "Not you too, Mac," Y/n groans. He grins at her and holds up a lacy bra. "MAC!"

"We need you to look sexy for Mr. Cullen." He continues digging until he finds what he new was there. A matching pair of underwear. 

Y/n snatches it from his hands. "For your information, Verity got that for me to try to encourage me 'to get more in touch with myself'. I've never used it. And I never will. I should burn it." She grabs regular pajamas and throws it in the suitcase.

Verity and Chris reemerge with new clothes.

"You came to Italy as a mysterious and sexy American, but you are becoming comfortable with the smooth Italian way, and have transcended into your 'soft' phase," Verity narrates as Chris sprawls the ensamble on the bed.

Now, there is a loose blue tank top, a white cardigan, black jeans, blue Converses, a brown belt, a rope bracelet, and a silver ring. "This is nice. Still comes with a ridiculous backstory, but it's nice."

"And finally, to conclude you eye-opening Italian trip, we've brought you this," Verity concludes with a flourish

"And finally, to conclude you eye-opening Italian trip, we've brought you this," Verity concludes with a flourish. The final outfit is very seductive. Y/n's eyes widen.

"Wow...that's a lot." There is a black silky tank top, ripped black jeggings, and a brown jacket. 

"You can use the other ankle boots for this, as well," Verity says, sighing.

"Having a good fashion sense is tiring!" Chris says, wiping his brow.

we leave for volterra, italy TOMORROW!