Chapter 36

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is November 30, 2020. I am back in school and cannot believe we only have *mentally counts* one chapter and one epilogue left! This is the last chapter, then we get the Epilogue. Oh, shit, I need to announce what my next stories are going to be.

i burst into tears writing this enjoy the result of my mental breakdown

and yes i understand that its a sad song but ITS PERFECT

"So everything is ready?" Y/n asks frantically. 

Alice grabs her shoulders. "Everything is perfect. I already checked in with the guys, Jasper is here. He did not run away."

Y/n sighs and nods, swallowing hard. "Ok. I'm ready."

A soft instrumental version of f/s/s begins playing and with a reassuring squeeze, the girls disappear down the snow-dusted aisle, lit candles flickering against their dewy skin and silky fabric. F/s/s- favorite slow song

 F/s/s- favorite slow song

F/n comes up and looks at Y/n, tears in his eyes

F/n comes up and looks at Y/n, tears in his eyes. "You look absolutely gorgeous, pumpkin. I'm so proud of you." He kisses her forehead tenderly and links arms with her.

Everyone stands up and Jasper's eyes snap to where Y/n appears beside her father. His eyes fill with venom and he quickly blinks them away, instead putting a proud grin on his face. Y/n looks down bashfully and focuses on not falling.

Glancing to the right, she spots Mac, Verity, and Chris waving at her giddily. Verity and Chris blow kisses, and Mac winks at her playfully.

Reaching the front, F/n places Y/n's hand in Jasper's, giving his final seal of approval.

Y/n and Jasper say nothing throughout the entire ceremony, their eyes locked on the other. His thumb strokes her hand tenderly whenever she starts shaking again. 

Soon, Renesmee stands up and hands them the rings. Taking Jasper's cold hand, she pushes the thick gold band onto his finger. "With this ring, I thee wed," she says calmly, smiling brightly.

He gently pushes the thinner gold band with a single jewel onto her finger. "With this ring, I thee wed," he says with a smirk as he kisses her hand.

 "With this ring, I thee wed," he says with a smirk as he kisses her hand

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he dips her with a squeal. Gazing into her eyes lustfully, he kisses her and they exchange a fiery passion with their supple lips.

Quickly whisking her back up, she clutches to him, dizzy with the kiss. Everyone stands up and cheers loudly as the newly married couple makes their way down the aisle.

While the vampires don't feel it, the humans feel the cold winter wind nipping at their skin, so they all file inside the Cullen mansion for the reception. 

Of course, Emmett sits at the DJ table and spams the airhorn button. "Ladies and gentlemen! It is my pleasure to announce my brother and my official new sister, Mr. and Mrs. Cullen-Whitlock!"

Y/n and Jasper stroll out hand-in-hand, cheering with everyone else. They take their places on the dance floor and she grins at him. "Ready?"

"Ready." One hand slides around her waist and the other takes her opposite hand, lifting it up. "When We Were Young" by Adele begins playing and they begins smoothly gliding across the floor, much like they did in Volterra a year ago.

im dead serious please watch this this is amazing

Their steps are a sharp stacatto, but their feet seem to never touch the ground as they wildly twirl, Jasper's hair and Y/n's skirt flying up about them with each twist. With a grand flourish, the song comes back down and they slow to a halt, leaning forward, bumping noses with a small smile.

Everyone bursts into loud applause and Y/n curtsies deeply, beaming at all the faces she loves dearly.

there we go. that's the last chapter. the epilogue will either be out by the end of today or tomorrow