Chapter 3

Warning: There is some language in this one

Aelin 

 "I am in a different world," Aelin murmured to herself. 

They all looked at her with confusion, with them no doubt having heard her with their heightened senses.

"What do you mean a different world?" asked the blond Fae. 

Her tight red dress, and brown eyes made her look just slightly intimidating. She looked just as ready to kill her as the rest, but bore no weapons. Aelin didn't doubt that she could do as much damage with her bare hands. 

Aelin kept her daggers up when she looked Rhysand in the eyes and said, "You saved me two years ago." 

Confusion filled his face, and when it didn't go away Aelin clarified, "I was trying to get home, and I was falling in the night sky. You...You used magic to slow me down. You allowed me to get home." 

She never forgot those stunning violet eyes that got her home. And there was another girl next him, who was heavily pregnant, on that day. She didn't see her here.

"You," he responded, with a hint of disbelief in his voice. 

"I need to get home again, I need to make a portal or something to get myself back," Aelin said, breaking the silence. 

"Are we really suppose to believe anything you say?" The first Fae male--the one Aelin had a sword to--snapped. "Where are you from? And what the hell did you do with Feyre?" 

Aelin tightened the grip on her sword. 

"As I keep on saying I don't know who that is. And he," Aelin said, jerking her head towards Rhysand. "Saw me falling through the sky, and used magic or something and saved me. If that doesn't show you that I am not from around here, then I don't know what the fuck does." 

"Where is Feyre?" Rhysand demanded. 

Aelin rolled her eyes. "Are we speaking the same language? I don't know who the hell that is. I don't even know where the hell I am." 

"You're in the Night Court," grumbled the third Fae male. 

Aelin felt talons hit her mental shields again. Aelin shifted her attention to Rhysand and gave him a death glare. "If you try to get inside my head one more time, I will gut you."

"Who are you?" Rhysand asked, his face unreadable. 

"My lord can't you people listen. My name is Celaena. And I will happily --leave you all in peace, and go back to my own world, without starting a war," Aelin stated.

 Aelin never thought that she would live to see the day, where she avoided a fight. 

"Oh you're not going anywhere. Not until you tell us what the hell happened to Feyre, who the hell you work for, and what you mean by other worlds," the first Fae male sneered.  

"I work for no one. And the last thing I remember was disappearing in the middle of a meeting, and then opening my eyes to see you morons," Aelin sneered. "And by world I mean, I am not from around here. I am from a different fucking universe." 

Honestly, can't these people connect the dots

"I don't believe that bullshit for a second. Who do you work for? Spring Court? Hybern?" the blond Fae questioned, with such rage. 

She started taking a step forward, as Aelin warned, "You take another step closer to me, people are going to start dying." 

"By people, I hope you mean you. Do you know who is in this room?" she snapped back. Aelin rolled her eyes again