Chapter 13

Feyre

It took close to two hours for Feyre to tell the entire story. She of course left out her nightmares, some stuff that happened with Tamlin, and her Inner Circle's pasts, but they told Aelin and her court all of the major plot points. When she was done, Aedion whistled.

"My god, a lot of stuff happened within a year for you guys" Aedion said. Feyre nodded her head.

"Do you guys have a tale to tell?" Feyre asked. Her court smiled.

"Long or short version, and from whose point of view?" Aelin asked with a grin.

"I don't see why we can't do long, we're still waiting for the other High Lords and Ladies to respond back," Feyre stated. "And why are their multiple points of view? Were you guys not together, most of the time."

"No, we weren't. We didn't even really meet until Aelin decided to start calling herself, Queen. And even then, we split off some many times, I can't even keep count," Dorian commented. "Plus, Aelin's version probably, has all of the stupid stunts she pulled, look like they weren't stupid and brash."

"Last time I checked, I saved all of your sorry asses multiple times," Aelin snapped back.

"Oh please, we all saved each other several times. Rowan alone probably saved you more times in Mistward, then you would care to admit," Dorian responded. Aelin frowned, and Rowan just chuckled. "He isn't wrong," Rowan commented.

"Buzzard," Aelin responded. Fenrys coughed.

"I think our "long version" of the story would be even longer than yours. So I'm going to give the simplified version," Aelin said.

"Ok, so. I was eight years old when my parents were murdered. My uncle was the king of Terrasen. Our kingdom fell, and everyone thought that I was dead. Any lords and ladies that survived went into hiding. The King of Adarlan took over, and also continued to take over several other nearby kingdoms. This guy named Arboynn, who is like the King of Assassins, found me and trained me to become an assassin," Aelin said. Aelin went on for the next hour, explaining the basics, of Wyrdkeys, and Erawan. Feyre could tell that there was a lot that she was leaving out, but didn't push.

"And so that is the gist of everything," Aelin finished. Feyre and her inner circle just stared at her.

"Oh, and that was just from point of view, and what happened to me. Everyone here has their own past and history. I still don't even know what the hell they were doing most of the time, when I wasn't with them, " Aelin added. 

"Trying not to die," Dorian commented. Aelin snorted, "I expected nothing less." 

"I am scared to know what the long version would've been like," Mor commented, more to herself than to anyone else.

"And would've taken hours to say the least," Aedion said, the rest of the court nodding in agreement. Rowan stared at Aelin, like they were having their own conversation.

"Are you guys able to speak in each other's minds like Rhys and I?" Feyre asked Aelin and Rowan.

"Nope! They are just fond at staring at each other, and being able to know what the other is thinking," Aedion replied. "It's quite annoying."

"Shut it, Aedion," Aelin snapped.

"I feel your pain, I wouldn't be surprised if Feyre and Rhys, are talking about us as we speak," Mor stated, Feyre glared.

"Like you aren't the biggest gossiper here, Mor," Rhys responded, with a smile. Azriel chocked on his water, and Mor gave Rhys a vulgar gesture. Rhys chuckled.

Out of nowhere a portal formed inside the room, and out stepped Manon and Yrene. Manon looked Aelin in the eye and said, "Terrasen is under attack."