Chapter 28

Fenrys

It wasn't until dinner time, when Rhysand got word from Feyre again. 

"So apparently they are on the Southern Continent in your world, in the Tavan Mountains. But they won't be able to create a portal, because they don't know the symbol for where they are. And they also don't really know where they are. But they are fine, Aelin is no longer unconscious. And Aelin told Feyre to tell me to tell Rowan that she is ok, and that she loves you, and that she made it out," Rhysand told everyone. They were sitting at the dinner table, with hardly anyone touching their food.

"So are we expected to wait around and hope that Maeve doesn't find them. Can't you do some sort of tracker thing and find Feyre," Mor blurted. 

Rhys shook his head, "Not this far away, I can't 'do my tracking thing'."

"We'll send the rukhins out to look for them. That is their home land," Aedion commented. F

enrys locked eyes with Rhysand, an unspoken question was said from Fenrys, Anyword about Connal

Rhysand opened his mind to him, They didn't say anything about Connall, but I assume that he's fine. It's tedious to message from so far away, and very draining. So don't expect to have any full length reports for sometime

Fenrys gave a slight nod, in understanding.

"So we just have to wait here, until some human bird riders find them," Mor huffed.

"We can go back to Terrasen if you would like. Or travel to the Southern Continent, and help with the search. Or at least any of the people who have wings in this room, can help search," Aedion chimed.

"Can we pleaseeeee. I am sick of sitting on my ass and doing nothing," Mor complained, and then glared at Rhys, her eyes saying I am going with these losers, whether you like it or not

Rhys shrugged.

"Wouldn't we only be able to travel to the royal palace. I thought that we didn't know the symbol for Tavan Mountains?" Azriel asked.

"We don't, but Sartaq probably knows some symbol for one of the camps there. We just don't know where in the mountains are. And we could always travel to Antica, and then take ruks and fly to the mountains, or have you guys winnow us there," Aedion responded.

"So we go to Antica. And then we go to the mountains," Mor confirmed.

"Actually, if you don't mind. We need to make a pit stop in Terrasen, and tell the others that Aelin is in the Southern Continent, as they are still searching for in Eriela," Aedion stated. Everyone nodded in approval.

"Can we go now?" Mor whined. 

"Mor, it's night. By the time we get to Antica it will be midnight. I don't think the king and queen will appreciate us barging into their palace, in the dead of night," said Azriel.

"They can get it line," Mor snapped back. 

Fenrys coughed. And Mor flashed him a wicked grin, "Do you disagree?"

"No, I would actually rather enjoy seeing you go head to head with Nesyrn. Or Borte for that matter, if she is in town," Fenrys chuckled.

"They'll be fine. We are good friends with them," Rowan stated, also not wanting to waste any time.

"Great, so meet outside at 10. And if you are late, we are leaving without you," Mor said, as she got up from the table and started to walk out of the room.

Rhysand

Mor stayed true to her word, because in exactly ten minutes, Mor forced Aedion to make the portal to Terrasen, and had already stepped through. Everyone followed after her. Amren stayed in Velaris, after refusing to go back to Aelin's world, claiming that she wanted no part of that world.