First Encounter

A

A.N.: The steamy stuff starts in the next chapter.! Also, the image is not mine so if you're the artist please DM for recognition or removal.

Also, this is my *SPOILER ALERT* for this whole imagine series. If you haven't reached up to season 4 of the anime, just beware there are spoilers in these chapters lmao.

______

Noriko's first encounter with the famed All Might happened one winter, deep in the mountains, where she trained with her master from sunup to sundown. Born quirkless during a time when it wasn't uncommon, the woman had been brought up in the arts of weaponry and fighting. Whether it was sword-wielding, gunslinging, or even hand-to-hand combat, she was well versed in many forms of defense and offense.

However, nothing could have prepared her for her meeting with All Might- or in this case, Toshinori Yagi- the man preceding the legend.

The underbrush of the mountain was thick, and it scraped at her ankles as she trudged up the steep hills.

"You are dismissed." Her master told her just moments earlier, sending Noriko off in the last hour of the day so that Noriko could take a quick bath, eat, and get ready for bed. God knows she especially needed a bath; her hair alone was so dirty that she planned to spend extra time detangling her kinks and giving it a good wash.

It took about ten minutes to get to the hot spring, but once it was in view she started yanking off her clothes. There was no one else here, so she didn't bother to wrap herself in a towel, instead, focusing on fishing out her soaps, a cloth, and a change of clothes from her bag.

However, the closer she got to the spring, she began to hear the distinct sounds of splashing, and what sounded like someone humming.

"Is someone else here?" She thought. Her question was answered just as quickly when she saw Him.

A man was bathing in their hot spring.

"It's the dead of winter... no one should be here." Then again, her and her Master were here, so that wasn't a completely valid argument.

Norika's eyes marveled over the man- he looked just about as exhausted as her. He was battered and bruised from what she assumed was a hard day of training, and he soaked in the spring with his guard completely down.

The longer she watched him the more she felt herself grow hot with embarrassment. He hadn't become aware of her presence yet, so there was still ample time to back out of here undetected.

Of course, nothing ever goes as planned when you need it to.

Her foot snapped on a branch and immediately he jumped up from his sitting position.

"Who's there?" He shouted. Noriko's face grew hotter at the sight of more of his physique.

That second of distraction was her undoing.