Just as You Are

Noriko hated mornings

She never grew up to be an early bird, even with all of the years she spent being forced to get up at ungodly hours.

With a cup of coffee in one hand, she sat at her computer, pushing through files of documents, straining to keep her eyes open. When it seemed like she would fall asleep at any second, her assistant burst into Noriko's office.

"Ms. Murata, come look! All Might is on the news fighting a villain!"

Opposite of Noriko, her assistant, Arisu Sato, was VERY energetic at this time of day. She always came to work with not a single strand of hair out of place, and today, Arisu sported her usual, professional fit and a high bun that completed her look. She bobbed her head in the doorway when she spoke and bobbed back out just as fast.

Noriko sighed. "He 's supposed to be taking it easy." And on top of that, he's not supposed to be drawing attention to himself. But Noriko supposed it couldn't be helped, sooner or later the limelight would be back on him.

Her coworkers were piled up in their break room, huddled around the television.

When Arisu noticed her boss she pointed up at the screen. "Look!"

There he was indeed. The video was being captured from a helicopter's aerial point-of-view, and All Might was engaged in combat with a burly, tattooed man.

"This just in," The reporter's voice said in the background, "All Might is currently engaged in battle with the Kuragawa Gang Leader, Tatsuo Ishimoto, whose quirk gives him the ability to fire bullets from his body. After a weeks long investigation into the Kuragawa Gang, police forces raided their hideout and Ishimoto fled with All Might following in pursuit. Currently we're broadcasting to you live from the Akasaka district as more heros are arriving on the scene." The reporter said.

From the looks of things, All Might and the other heros were getting the situation under control, but Noriko couldn't help but to feel annoyed with him doing work. Months had passed by since his release from the hospital, but still, she was worried about him pushing himself too hard.

"Get him, All Might!" One of her colleagues cheered.

Another colleague joined in the cheering. "Show him who's boss!"

From Noriko's side, Arisu looked up at her boss. "Do you think he can win?"

"Of course," The older of the two replied, "All Might is unbeatable." That was only half of the truth, but no one knew about her relationship to All Might and the world was ignorant to his injury. So, Noriko played the part of just another concerned citizen.

Once All Might was able to get Ishimoto under control, the police put him in body restraints and All Might faced the camera. He gave viewers a taste of his signature thumbs up and that infectious smile that could move a whole crowd.