My Girl (She's So Lovable): A Songfic/Drabble

A

A.N.: Just thought of some songfic ideas while washing dishes and figured I'd add them real quick. I'm still on schedule for uploading the last two chapters of the main fanfic/imagine, so rest-assured!

______

♪ My girl,
She's so lovable ♪

Warm and soft- that's what Noriko's lips felt like.

He might not ever say it out loud, but there was nothing better than her kisses. Those lips were like honey and he was the bee that just couldn't resist temptation.

♪ There's not another quite, quite as sweet as you ♪

Next to her, he felt more alive than ever.

Her cool hands raked through his hair, sending tingles down his spine and accompanying the sensation of the light, chilly, San Franciscan wind lapping at his backside.

♪ I know I've always loved you ♪

At 400 ft in the air, it was a little harder to breath, and when their lips parted they were both gasping for air.

From atop the skyscraper, the city skyline was mostly in view. This late in the night, there was still a lot of activity on the streets below, but seated up here on the Banking Financials tower, it was like they were in their own little world.

That was how it had always been.

That was how it was supposed to be.

♪ Love and fascination,
Is her middle name ♪

Bright, beautiful blue eyes looked over every part of Noriko's being, marveling at her like a work of art while she herself gazed out into the sleepless city. If her image were a drink of water, his thirst would've been replenished instantly.

"I didn't realize how much I missed you until now," He said, "Sending letters wasn't enough."

From this high in the sky, Noriko should've been scared, but that fear was assuaged by looking at Toshinori. He'd told her to keep her eyes on him, and she did just that. Now though, she had the nerve to look away from his intense, heated gaze.

♪ To my heart a sensational feel she reigns ♪

"I've missed you too, Toshi," She replied, "Its been so long." How many years had he been in America now? Two, maybe three years?

However long it had been, Noriko knew it'd been too long. Period. San Francisco was a short, two-hour drive from her hometown of Modesto, so of course she knew she had to visit him while she was in the states.

However, spending a whole week with him had caused something to shift in their relationship. Their first meeting in the mountains led to the two becoming fast friends, and though their feelings had grown tremendously since that time, neither acted on those feelings, choosing instead to prioritize their close friendship.

Until now...

On her sixth day here, that all changed.

♪ When I'm without her I know, I know, I know I'm in misery ♪

"Right..." Toshinori paused in his speech. Mentally he was at a loss of what to do next. Should he take a leap of faith and confess his feelings on a whim? Or should he hold himself back so that their friendship wasn't put in jeopardy?

"No," He thought, "I'll regret it if I don't tell her."

"Noriko," He said, "I-... I like you..."

Her breath hitched. "... I like you too."

His eyes widened. "You do?"

Noriko laughed. "Yes!" Her face turned red and she averted her gaze. "I- I wouldn't have done all those things last night if I didn't like you."

♪ Whoa, I love my girl ♪

Toshinori blushed and turned his gaze away. His hand scratched at the nape of his neck and suddenly he turned into a floundering mess. "R-Right. I- I just, had to be sure and I didn't know if that was just a one time thing or not."

He had a point. It could've been that she was just horny and only wanted sex; but no, this was different. When she was with him the sparks were always flying. Her relationships of the past were nothing compared to this.

Noriko reached out for his face and turned him so that his gaze was back on her.

He nuzzled his chin in her hand, and next thing they knew, their lips were crashing into each other.

♪ She's so lovable ♪